76

"Why didn't you tell us you had a son with her?"

Namjoon's palms were sweating. Jimin and Jungkook were left to hang out outside, and Taehyung was seated beside him with Jooyeon sitting obediently on his lap, and his parents were seated in front of them.

"I—I just, I was scared, I-I didn't want the pup, I di-didn't want a p-pup...-at eighteen years of—of age—I can't—can't bre-breathe—"

Taehyung held Namjoon's arm, resting a hand on his knee. "Joon, calm down." He said softly, and Namjoon turned his head to bury his face into Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's breath hitched and he saw Mrs. Kim's lips draw into a tight line upon seeing her son rely on the omega. "Joon..."

Namjoon took lungfuls of Taehyung's scent before pulling away, and Taehyung murmured for him to take a sip of water, his hand resting on Namjoon's knee. Namjoon gulped down his cup of water and Taehyung's, and took a gasping breath. Taehyung patted his knee and Namjoon took a deep breath.

"Namjoon, you could've...told us," She said softly. "I thought you went to court to settle the abuse not..not for a pup."

Namjoon shakily responded. "She—she forced herself on me! I didn't want a pup." He looked down. "This—this isn't—this isn't my fault—it's not my fault—I can't—She's gone, that's what matters! And I'm happy—I love Jooyeon now—I want him—I want him in my life and—and if she—if she takes him back I won't—oh God."

Taehyung stumbled a little when Namjoon hid his face again into Taehyung's neck, grappling for Taehyung's hands. Jooyeon complained loudly as Namjoon accidentally hit his shoulder and Namjoon sucked in deep breaths, calming himself down through Taehyung's scent, wheezing, and Taehyung whispered calming words into Namjoon's ear, kissing Namjoon's ear gently.

"Joon, calm down, there's nothing to worry about," Taehyung whispered softly.

Mrs. Kim was unamused. "Namjoon. The reason why we told you not to get into a relationship was because of this reason...you're too reliant on your partners that...I'm sorry dear," she looked at Taehyung, "could you leave for a moment? We'll be out shortly."

Taehyung blinked and nodded, taken aback. "O-oh, yes. Um, Joo, c'mon, Namjoon, I'll be out—"

"No." Namjoon growled, using his alpha tone to make Taehyung's legs freeze up. "No, you're staying. Don't leave."

Taehyung was frozen to the spot. "Alpha—"

"Dear, it's fine really," Mrs. Kim chided, "you can leave. I feel this is a private matter between family..."

Taehyung stood to leave, Jooyeon's hand in his. "Okay—"

"Taehyung is family. Now stay! This is an order from your alpha." Namjoon snarled.

"Namjoon, I told you not to use that alpha tone on omegas unless it's an emergency! It's rude!" Mrs. Kim said sternly.

"I can't—Taehyung, sit. Down."

Taehyung sat back down, legs shaking from the overpowering, demanding scent coming from Namjoon. "Joon..."

"No, you can leave, Taehyung, I need to speak to Namjoon in peace." Namjoon's mother looked stern.

Taehyung got up to the door.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon snapped, and the frightened whine escaped his lips before he could stop it. Taehyung's legs trembled, and his sour frightened scent made the air turn pungent. It was a soft noise, submissive and fearful, like a puppy being scolded by its mother, and all three pairs of eyes landed on him. Namjoon's eyes were wide as he realized what he had done, and shakily Taehyung opened the door and left, leaving the bitter scent in the air.

"Tae—" Jimin appeared beside him, hands on his shoulders.

Taehyung shoved Jimin away, breathing shallowly, his eyes dizzy. "Tae?" He heard Jimin follow him and Jooyeon whined about Taehyung's odd scent.

"He-he told me to stay," Taehyung said, shaking and Jimin engulfed him in a hug, "b-but I declined m-my alpha's or-order—Jimin I can—can't feel my fingers."

Jimin hugged him tightly with a whimper of his own, calming his friend down as Taehyung recovered from disobeying his alpha, gasping and shuddering. When he smelled Jungkook, his strong, dominant scent filling his nostrils, Taehyung relaxed. The smell of a calm alpha settled his nerves, and Taehyung closed his eyes.

"Mama," Jooyeon whimpered, resting his head on Taehyung's lap. "Mommy smells weird."

"Taehyung,"

Taehyung's gaze snapped open and he looked up, his gaze gooey when he saw Namjoon hovering over him. "Taehyung, come here."

A whine tore from his throat again and he scrambled up to his feet and fell onto Namjoon's chest, shivering. Namjoon hugged him and Taehyung wailed. "I'm so fucking sorry—I didn't mean to, I really didn't."

"Namjoon—" Namjoon's mother's voice came from behind Taehyung and the omega didn't care. He had to comfort Namjoon, please his alpha for being scolded.

"No, Mom, not now!" Namjoon snapped, and he led Taehyung back into a crooked door leading to a bedroom with star stickers and old furniture and slammed the door shut. He laid Taehyung down onto the bed and pinned him down, placing his legs between Taehyung's, before kissing him. His hands were wrapped around his tiny waist, sliding down this thick hips and squeezing his thighs.

Taehyung squeaked and moaned, his hips jerking. His eyes opened, golden and lustful, desperate to make Namjoon happy, and before they could stop, the door opened, and a loud gasp followed.

"Kim Namjoon, what are you doing to that boy?!"

Taehyung was in a daze, slick soaking his bum as Namjoon was tugged from his arms. Taehyung whimpered, gasping, and he felt someone pat his cheek, and something clawed down his side and Taehyung shuddered, recognizing Namjoon's scent.

"Oh, Joon!" Taehyung shouted out desperately, looking to the side to see Mr. Kim shouting at Namjoon while his mate was on the floor, clutching his arm in pain and howling. "Joon—Joon, please, Namjoon—alpha please! Make it stop!"

The chaos stopped and Namjoon looked at Taehyung. His father turned slowly and stared at Taehyung, who was panting heavily now and was staring dazedly, gaze fixed on Namjoon.

It wasn't soon after that his heat scent filled the air.