43

- two weeks later -

"Hey, Joonie, can we go to a carnival?"

Namjoon looked up. Taehyung was petting Jooyeon's head while the pup napped and Namjoon shrugged. "The winter one, tonight?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Yes! I want cotton candy." He grinned widely and Namjoon shook his head.

He sighed and nodded, setting down his pen from the lyrics he was writing and stretched out. "It's two PM, and the carvinal starts at six? Let's rest till then." Namjoon slipped into bed beside his mate and Jooyeon automatically cuddled between his parents, still sleeping.

"Jooyeon's gonna be ecstatic." Taehyung giggled and flushed when Namjoon kissed his head.

"I know, now go to sleep, babe."

-

Namjoon blinked open his eyes to see Jooyeon up and about, screaming and having the time of his life while Taehyung was getting ready by the mirror. Namjoon pretended to still be asleep, but he watched his mate as the omega adorably rummaged through Namjoon's clothes, whining softly when none of his clothes smelled like him.

"Alpha..." Taehyung whimpered, picking up an old hoodie that Namjoon had worn yesterday. He smiled widely when he sniffed it and realized it was dripping with Namjoon's scent, and slipped it on, only to frown as it was huge and went all the way down to his thighs, but he shrugged and slipped on some skinny jeans and shushed Jooyeon, who was poking Namjoon's stomach and giggling when he flexed his tummy.

"Joonie, it's time to go." Taehyung prodded Namjoon but Namjoon groaned and rolled over. "Joonie?"

Namjoon puckered his lips, his eyebrows furrowing and he heard Taehyung sigh, but he leaned over and gave Namjoon a sweet little kiss on the lips. Namjoon's eyes opened instantly and he grinned. "At your service, Prince Taehyung." Namjoon pulled Taehyung into the bed and Jooyeon fake gagged in the background.

"Gross gross!" Jooyeon stuck his tongue out and pulled at Taehyung's leg. "Mommy let's go! Go go to the carnival, carnival!"

Taehyung smiled and nodded, pulling Namjoon up with them and when Namjoon got ready, they all rode Namjoon's sleek black truck to the carnival, the bright colorful lights causing both Taehyung and Jooyeon to gasp childishly and stare in awe.

"Mama want hot dog!" Jooyeon asked, looking at the food stands as Namjoon parked and began to help Taehyung and Jooyeon out of the back seat. "Want hot dog please!"

"Okay, okay, after we ride a couple of rides." Taehyung looked over at Namjoon and grabbed his tie and pulled him close to Namjoon, and the alpha's eyes widened at the innocent yet sexual move. "Maybe Daddy will finally eat a big meal with us too." Taehyung winked and Namjoon turned red.

"No, no, Jooyeon eat more than Daddy." Jooyeon puffed out his chest. "I'm gonna be bigger!"

Namjoon scooped Jooyeon up playfully and growled. "Oh, I don't think so!"

Laughing, the family went around and played a couple of games, mostly Namjoon trying to attempt to win the ring toss because Taehyung had whined and pointed at the Ryan stuffy, voicing his opinion on how cute it was and now Namjoon was fixed on getting it.

After the, probably hundredth try, Jooyeon had begun to whine about being hungry and kicked at Namjoon's leg. "Daddy! Food!" He whined.