72

Jooyeon was the only one gobbling up his food at the restaurant when they went there.

Namjoon was too busy staring Jungkook down and Taehyung was whispering profusely with Jimin, asking what they did, demanding for details, if Jungkook was gentle or if he was demanding or harsh. Jooyeon reached over and stole a pancake off of Taehyung's plate and a slice of french toast from Jungkook's, munching on Namjoon's strawberry crepe and sipping his orange juice, with an expression of the happiest pup alive.

Nobody noticed though, because they were all too busy hissing and whispering heatedly.

"I told you you're too young to mate!"

"Jimin and Taehyung are the same age! And you've marked Tae! So why can't I?"

"Jungkook, you're literally two years old!"

Besides them, Taehyung and Jimin were giggling happily. "Joonie did that to me once too! Maybe it's a brother thing? That they cum a lot?" Taehyung tipped his head. "Does he also like touching your boobs a lot?"

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes were a gooey shade of gold. "I dunno," Jimin said dreamily. "But it's really really hot...when he pulls my hair..." Jimin let out a shuddering breath and inhaled Taehyung's scent to calm himself down and Taehyung nuzzled back, drinking Jimin's peachy scent with a tiny bite to his shirt collar.

Taehyung whined, and it made Namjoon's instincts twitch a little but the alpha was too busy bickering with his younger brother to notice. "...and when he starts saying petnames?" Taehyung finished with a moan. "Oh, God...I'm so horny..." He pouted.

Jimin bit his lip and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder, both omegas squished up against each other almost like siblings. "Me too...even though Kookie mouth-fucked me this morning..." He sighed and looked down at his nails. "I wanna get pregnant and have pups and just be loved all day."

"Joonie won't initiate anything," Taehyung sighed, eyebrows furrowing, "and when he tried last night I was too tired to cope. I think he got a little scared after the entire incident with the mark fading and stuff..." Taehyung pouted and looked down at his pancakes, and blinked. "Hey, where did my pancakes go?"

Jimin looked down at his plate of scrambled eggs and sausage. "My foods gone too," He glanced over at Namjoon and Jungkook's bowls and plates and they were all cleanly gone as well. "What the fuck?"

Namjoon noticed the confusion and Jungkook turned around. They realized all their food had gone, and with a moment of confusion and panic, wondering if some kind of food elf had come and stolen their food, they all turned to Jooyeon.

Jooyeon had his cheeks stuffed full with food and he was chewing happily, giggling. His eyes were closed and he looked like the happiest pup alive, swallowing his food and sitting back. "That was yummy," Jooyeon said, opening his eyes and sipping the remaining liquid of his orange juice. He burped and looked up, blinking. "Why are chu all staring at me?"

Taehyung burst out laughing and Jungkook and Jimin frowned, while Namjoon just rubbed his temples and waved a waitress over to reorder their meals. "Joo, baby, did you eat all of this? By yourself?" Taehyung giggled. "Oh, God. You really are my little alpha, aren't you~?"

Jooyeon burped again and wiped his mouth with a napkin, looking up with a jittery look in his eyes. "I wanna go to the park! I saw an ice cream truck! I wan' ice cream weally bad!"

"Oh, Joo, calm down," Taehyung sighed, "the adults haven't eaten yet!"

Jooyeon kicked his feet out and became restless. "I wan' icecream! In a cone wif sprinkles! And I wanna go to da waterpark! I never been to a water park before, Mommy! My old Mommy just kept me inside da house and I never got to go out like dis! Please, pretty pwease?"

Taehyung cooed, rubbing his pup's cheek and kissing his forehead. "Of course we can, love, but let us eat first! Are you sure you don't want anything else?"

Namjoon gave Taehyung a sideways glance, his heart fluttering at the sight of Taehyung rubbing his pups cheek. His eyes were fixed on Taehyung's perfect side view, but then his eyes wandered down to the high waisted black pants he was wearing, that exemplified his round ass and plump hips, and his soft sweater top that looked all big and loose and for a moment Namjoon wanted to feel Taehyung's soft skin beneath his palms and grope his breasts, and lick his beautiful cheeks—

—but now was not the time to be getting horny.

At least, not until Taehyung lets him eat icecream off his nipples.

-

SHORT CHAPTER
because i'm sick

of myself