58

y'all i have so many drafts for new books i have so many that they don't even have covers oof y'all are in for a ride when i finish my published books now

-

Taehyung sat at the bench for hours.

He was cold, cold enough that he couldn't feel his fingers anymore, and his nose felt like it was falling off, but he sat there, hunched over and confused. He felt hurt, betrayed. He hadn't been able to get a single word out of Namjoon, and the alpha had just deserted him at the park without even offering him a ride home.

What a bitch.

After a while, however, he had been spotted by Hoseok, who was taking a quiet walk, a hand on his slightly swollen tummy, his eyes bright as he waited for Seokjin to come out of the cafe with his desired cinnamon-chocolate chip muffins. The omega was shocked to see Taehyung basically half-rigid on the bench, and he had bustled up to Taehyung, holding his hands.

"God, Taehyung! What are you doing here?!" Hoseok exclaimed, his hands feeling like blocks of ice against Hoseok's, warmed up courtesy to Seokjin's habit of holding hands. "You—you're turning blue! Oh, dear."

Taehyung's lip wobbled, and he didn't notice he was crying until Hoseok sat down beside him and hugged him, softly cooing, his hands rubbing him softly, warming him up. Taehyung was glad for the skinship and nuzzled his face into Hoseok's scarf, that smelled of creamy lavender and Seokjin's clementine, his scent was turning slightly more sweeter, probably being affected by the fact that Hoseok was pregnant.

"Hoseo—Taehyung?"

Seokjin suddenly appeared in front of him, but Taehyung could barely see. His eyes were filled with big, watery tears and he just sobbed, hiding his face into Hoseok's scarf deeper, shaking. He felt Seokjin gently shake his shoulder, and, with a quiet mutter to Hoseok about eating the muffins at home, Taehyung blindly followed as the couple pulled him back home.

-

"What do you mean, you can't come?"

Seokjin's voice was suspicious as he spoke to Namjoon through the phone, surprised that the younger alpha had rejected checking on Taehyung even after Seokjin had told him that Taehyung had been out in the cold for an extremely long time. Hoseok had provided Taehyung with a hot bath, and the omega had reported that Taehyung was still in heat, which worried Seokjin even more.

An omega should never feel miserable during heats.

It was a point in time where an omega was allowed to indulge him or herself in their sinful pleasures, or simply just innocent wishes, from eating what they wanted to cuddling with their loved ones if they had a significant other. Seeing Taehyung all muddled up, looking hollow-faced and frozen to death had a weird feeling caught in the back of his throat and when he spoke to Hoseok about it later, the omega agreed reluctantly that he had felt it too. Withdrawal.

"Namjoon, Taehyung's going through a severe point of withdrawal." Seokjin's voice was stern, glancing back at Hoseok who was snuggled up beside Taehyung as the omega kept begging for hugs. "You know what'll happen if you don't provide any attention during withdrawal stages? The mark will fade. Your bond will break, and I'm sure you don't want that after everything you've built?"

There was a long, uncomfortable silence and Seokjin's eyes flashed an irritated red, the alpha's eyebrows knitting together.

"Alright. I'm coming over."

Hours later, after Taehyung had been treated by Seokjin through a rather nasty heat wave, Namjoon showed up by Seokjin's cozy house door with snow dotting his hair and clothes. Seokjin didn't say a word, just led Namjoon to the master bedroom where Hoseok was spooning Taehyung. It comforted both omegas, calming Taehyung and letting Hoseok relax, and Hoseok was smiling sleepily when he lifted his upon smelling Namjoon's spiked scent.

"C'mon, Hoseok." Seokjin murmured, and Hoseok shyly pulled away from Taehyung and padded quietly beside Namjoon. He stopped and gently nudged Namjoon forward.

"Don't hurt him." Hoseok warned, and he left the room, closing the door with a soft click.

Namjoon took off his coat, clearing his throat as he gazed at his sleeping mate, who was beginning to stir with a tiny, pup-like yawn. Namjoon quickly joined the bed, mouth-watering at the familiar feel of Taehyung's soft hips against his, his waist rubbing against his arms as he wrapped himself around the omega.

To be honest, he missed this.

But he was just so scared of what he would do to Taehyung. Nobody trusted him. Not even himself.

"Joon," Taehyung mumbled, shifting around and his hooded eyes a shade of gooey, tired gold. "M-missed you..."

Namjoon gulped, allowing Taehyung to sniffle and nudge up at his chest, happily drooling over Namjoon's cashmere shirt, scent marking him. "O-oh, God...Namjoon..." Taehyung whispered, tears springing into his eyes and his lip trembled. Namjoon looked down shamefully and Taehyung, taking Namjoon by surprise, leaned up and kissed him.

It was slow, but passionate. Namjojn eventually submitted to it and kissed him back, the soft noises of their lips moving against each other, Namjoon's hand moving up to cup around the nape of his neck, their eyes closing. Taehyung grabbed at both of Namjoon's arms, and Namjoon wrapped an arm around his waist. Taehyung's body shivered with an almost nervous happiness, and Namjoon let out a soft groan of pleasure, and that seemed to spark a bit of excitement in his omega.

Taehyung sat up, and Namjoon did too, frowning as Taehyung got off the bed. He reached out a hand, wondering if Taehyung was sad again, but then he caught a whiff of Taehyung's arousal and he realized the omega was stripping himself down, looking back lustfully, tongue drooping, his hair flopped in front of his eyes and making him look irresistible.

"Taehyung—" Namjoon began, not wanting to jump into sexual activities right after their fights and Namjoonms uneasiness was still prominent. He wasn't sure yet, what he'd do, and he didn't want to hurt Taehyung again. "Wait—"

Taehyung was suddenly straddling Namjoon's lap, naked, with nothing on but a couple of bandaids on his neck, covering the wounds, and the omega's hot slick dirtied Namjoon's sweatpants. Namjoon's eyes swirled red, and the omega leaned forward, drooling, slick oozing from him like a waterfall, and, with a soft brush to the tip of Taehyung's cock, he came.

Namjoon was shocked, as he hadn't even done anything but Taehyung was already undone on his lap, gasping and shivering. Namjoon's cashmere shirt was splattered with his cum, dripping lewdly down, and Namjoon shoved Taehyung away with a scream, and Taehyung slammed back against the drawers around the bed harshly, a weird cracking noise filling the air.

Seokjin chose that moment to walk in and check up on them.

-

i'm so stupid i literally forgot what 6x7 was today :( my brain is slowly dying