92

"I think it's going down."

Namjoon watched as his knot finally went down, and he gently pressed the palm of his hand to Taehyung's butt and pulled out. A bunch of cum oozed out with his cock, and he shyly pressed a towel beneath Taehyung's ass. The omega shivered and looked back, watching as Namjoon's thick cum came out of him. "O-oh." Taehyung breathed, drooling.

"Sorry," Namjoon said shyly, "I cum a lot..."

"S'okay, like it..." Taehyung rubbed the rim of his hole and sat up, satisfied. "Feel good." He looked over at Namjoon and kissed his neck. "You feeling better?"

Namjoon nodded meekly. "Refreshed, really."

Taehyung giggled again and curled into his chest while Namjoon tugged on his panties again, cum still coming out of his hole. His bottom was still pretty much soaked when he put his pants back on, but Namjoon just looked amazing. He was basically glowing, his honey brown hair tossed back as Taehyung's silver hair was a mess on top of his head.

"Joonie, I-I smell like you." Taehyung clung onto his mate's side and smiled lovingly. "I like it..."

"C'mon, let's go outside, before people—"

Namjoon paused awkwardly as all of his staff members stumbled back like dominoes from his door, and Namjoon's cheeks heated up dramatically and he gasped.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he yelped.

"Were you all listening?!"

-

"What? So you're saying everyone at work listened to you and Namjoon office-fucking?"

Jimin looked shocked down at a very humiliated Taehyung, the poor silver-haired boy's cheeks had remained pink all day ever since the incident where they found that Namjoon's workers were all listening to Taehyung being so intimate and dirty. "Yeah, and...Namjoon's furious."

Jimin played with Taehyung's new hair softly. "Aw~ no fair. I wanna hear that."

"Jimin!"

At that moment, Jungkook trudged into the kitchen with a big yawn, a packet of some sort of history studies in his hand. He scratched the back of his neck and opened the fridge, taking out a carton of peach juice and gulping it down from the bottle. Jimin looked up and watched as Jungkook's adams apple bobbed up and down slightly as he drank the...peach...juice.

"Hey!" Jimin stood abruptly. Jungkook choked and stopped, looking up with wide eyes. "Why are you drinking that artificial crap when you've got the real stuff here?" Jimin stuck out his ass and stared indignantly at his mate, who was now fully choking on oxygen. Taehyung burst out laughing at Jimin's jealous fit, and the silver haired male wiped his eyes.

"J-Jimin, y'know I can't just drink y-your slick!" Jungkook said, cheeks red. "That's reserved for the bedroom! I'm thirsty, so I'm drinking juice!"

"Yeah?" Jimin huffed. "Well, so am I, but do you see me drinking pine juice?! No. I'd just drink your juice~" He added seductively, which Jungkook tried his best to ignore. He had already fucked Jimin today, right after their street performance inside of a bathroom stall.

Jungkook blinked. "Is that even a thing?"

"There's pine leaf candy of course there's pine juice!" Jimin snapped. "Now come here! I'm horny now. Taehyung, don't try to join in." Jimin teased, winking before dragging Jungkook away to the bedroom.

Taehyung just shook his head and rolled his eyes, waving Jimin goodbye. He sat down on the table for a little longer before deciding to peek in on Namjoon in his room. The alpha was surprisingly curled up on the bed like a cat, his eyes wide open. He glanced up when Taehyung came in and he outstretched his limbs and sat up, yawning. "Hey, love."

"Hi, Joonie." Taehyung curled into bed, laying down on his back so Namjoon could slide his hands down his front, laying down beside him with his hands around his hips. "You look tired."

"No, I'm actually feeling better than ever." Namjoon said quietly, kissing up the side of his neck. "Now that you're here..."

Taehyung's eyes fluttered shut and he sighed, throwing his legs over Namjoon and kissing him. Namjoon grinned and kissed him again. Taehyung hummed and then kissed him again, and again, and the two were suddenly hotly making out, their lips smacking against each other, tongues hot. But Namjoon pulled away, leaving Taehyung kiss-drunk. "My parents called."

Taehyung nodded, blinking. Nervousness settled in his stomach and he frowned. "W-what did they say?"

"They said they're sorry for making it seem like they didn't want you to have pups." Namjoon said with a giggle. "They said to make sure you get lots of rest and eat healthy, and to send lots of baby pictures."

Taehyung gasped and laughed, nodding. "Yeah! Yeah, tell them I will!" He giggled and pressed his cheek against Namjoon's chest, squished up against him adorably. "I'm so happy, oh God!"

Namjoon smiled gently down at Taehyung, before tucking a strand of wild silver hair back and questioning quietly. "Yeah. Hey, Tae?"

"Yes?"

Namjoon bit his lip. "I was wondering when I'd meet your parents." He gently carded his hands through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung tensed and he looked up with a nervous laugh. "What? My parents?"

"Yeah." Namjoon said. "You met my entire family, but I dunno a single thing about you." He looked down at him. "I wanna get to know you, my future husband."

Taehyung flushed. "W-well...the problem there...is, uh..."

Namjoon blinked. "You can tell me. I'm willing to listen to a three hour story if I have to."

Taehyung laughed and hit Namjoon's chest. "No, no it's not that bad...it's just, they moved to Daegu a long time ago, after living in Seoul with me. One time Jimin was hanging out at mine and...well, we kinda got intimate and Jimin started kissing me." Taehyung's cheeks heated up and Namjoon pressed the back of his palm to Taehyung's face. "And, uh, my parents didn't know I was gay and walked in on me and Jimin uh...doing stuff..."

Namjoon's eyes flared. "What kind of stuff?"

"Well." Taehyung gulped. "Jimin kinda took my shirt off and...okay yeah he was sucking my dick and then my parents walked in."

Namjoon gaped and choked. "Wha—you two are really that close? Holy shit."

"Yep." Taehyung laughed nervously. "Long story short, I ended up cumming and they saw everything, and holy shit it was embarrassing...and then they just packed their things and left and I haven't heard from them since."

Namjoon frowned. "That's not very nice."

Taehyung hid his face. "I'm so humiliated, God..."

"Don't be, baby, 'cause that's kinda hot." Namjoon teased, and Taehyung whined and smacked Namjoon again. "Okay, okay! Fine! But you'll suck my dick right? And if like, uh, I dunno, if Jimin walks in, you'd kiss him, right? That's how close you two are?"

Taehyung had to stop himself from suffocating Namjoon with a pillow.

-

i want a boyfriend :(