32

"I wan' milk, please."

Taehyung was a little confused and shocked to say the least.

He had woken up the next morning feeling crummy and gross, because the two had fallen asleep without cleaning up after their heated actions. Namjoon had gone to wash the sheets and Taehyung had taken a shower, only to come out and meet Jooyeon on the bed, an adorable pout on his face before he crawled onto Taehyung's naked lap and began to ask for milk.

"Jooyeon, you know I don't have any...I bought whole milk for you in the fridge. I can get that for you." Taehyung said.

Jooyeon shook his head stubbornly and puffed up his lips. "No, that tastes bad! I want milk from here." He pointed at Taehyung's breasts and the omega flushed. It was true that omega's breast milk was a lot sweeter than milk from cows, and although Taehyung didn't know much about anything about the body and such, he knew that omegas milk and slick tastes very similar to their scent. "Tastes better."

Taehyung sighed. "I...I can't make milk for you, baby." He nuzzled the top of his head and sighed. "Besides, you're all big now. You got your fangs and you're going to school, you don't need milk anymore!"

Jooyeon's eyes turned watery and he shook his head. "No, no! I wan' Mommy's milk, I want Mommy's milk!"

Taehyung sighed heavily, bringing Jooyeon to his breasts to physically show the pup that he didn't have milk when Namjoon walked in. Taehyung was about to tell Jooyeon that he didn't have any, when he heard a loud gasp and a little tired looking Namjoon holding the bedsheets. His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung—breast feeding Jooyeon.

Namjoon dropped the bedsheets and gaped. "You're pregnant?!" He bellowed in shock, watching the way Jooyeon suckled on one of his pink nubs happily.

Taehyung jumped and looked up in surprise. "What? N—!"

"Oh, God. I knew I shouldn't have thigh fucked you yesterday!" Namjoon groaned and shook his head. "I'm sorry, Tae—I know you said you weren't ready but I am committed to take care of you and this baby! I heard that if sperm lands anywhere near an omega's genitals, it can swim up and fertilize an egg, and then you'll become pregnant! Or...I don't know, but I remember learning it in health class six years ago!"

Taehyung just stared at Namjoon, his mouth open and unable to speak. Jooyeon eventually pulled off of his breast and whined. "No milk. You ran out of milk, no milk." The pup slumped back onto Taehyung's naked lap and Taehyung brushed his cheeks before looking back up pointedly.

Namjoon blinked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got up to put on his lace panties and some pajamas when Namjoon turned red. "I am so sorry." He said and Taehyung shrugged.

"It's fine, but I'm not pregnant you doofus." Taehyung rolled his eyes, lips upturned in a smirk as he saw Namjoon breath out a sigh of relief. Neither of them were ready for pups for a long time yet. "Jooyeon just keeps asking for milk and I don't have any because I'm not pregnant."

Namjoon scooped up Jooyeon and put him on the swivel chair while he rolled clean bedsheets onto the bed and frowned. "I can misunderstand..."

"Yeah but you always overreact." Taehyung snorted.

Needless to say, despite the short time they spent bickering, the two somehow ended up in bed again with a wide-eyed Jooyeon who was reading them stories from the shitty but adorably drawn comic he had drawn in the past three or two hours.

"That's Mommy, that's me and that's Daddy. This is the time I saw Mommy kiss Daddy for the first time and it was yucky." Jooyeon wrinkled his nose and puffed out his cheeks. "Gross stuff, kissing." He shook his head and turned the page, clearing his throat dramatically and about to continue when Taehyung poked the pup's side.

Taehyung giggled and tickled Jooyeon's chin. "Oh, please, you're gonna have a mate one day and you'll always be kissing them." Taehyung nuzzled Jooyeon's neck and pressed a bunch of kisses to the pups side, making him laugh and accidentally kicked out his legs, ramming it straight onto Namjoon's unsuspecting dick.

"Shit shit!" Namjoon hissed, doubling over and covering his crotch. "Oh my God I think my dick is broken, shit." The alpha's lips made an O shape and Taehyung's eyes glowed with a certain fire as Namjoon echoed the bad words continuously, his face turning red at the sheer force of how hard Jooyeon kicked his crotch.

"Haha, Daddy's dick is broken." Jooyeon burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles and Taehyung glowered at Namjoon, as the pup continued to echo, "Dick" and "shit" while hopping off the bed into the living room, chanting the two innapropriate words, shocking Jimin and Jungkook who were cuddling on the couch. Taehyung smacked Namjoon's chest and the alpha oofed, grumbling and pinning Taehyung to the bed, much to his surprise.

"You know if my dick breaks you won't have pups with me." Namjoon snarled, and Taehyung's lips parted a little, something sweet and hot leaking out from below his ass. Namjoon noticed and instantly pulled back, apologizing, "Sorry..I keep forgetting you're in heat."

Taehyung took a moment to recover from the sudden waves of lust that hit him and he shook his head. "S'okay...it feels, nice."

Namjoon cheeks turned red and the alpha sat up. "I'm...gonna go take a shower."

Taehyung watched the alpha scuttle into the shower and frowned befrore getting up with a sigh. He couldn't stay at Namjoon's forever. He'd have to go back to his own, smaller and less luxurious apartment and start finishing those projects due next week and his unfinished assignments.

If only Taehyung was pregnant so he could take a leave at school.