Chapter 30

Alex POV

The six of us are here at Dave's bar even though we know he's still sulking and he won't pay attention to us.

When we were seated at the table we had chosen, Mike called the waiter and ordered hard drinks.

While we were waiting, they were just talking and laughing except for Calix whose depth of thoughts since he left without saying anything to us at that time, he became like that, I don't know but I think he is just lying, he really didn't go to the restroom that time.

"Calix why did you leave without saying earlier? You just did that now and none of us noticed that you left" I asked Calix and they all turned their attention to us.

"'Di ba I've told you guys na galing akong CR?.. I really had a stomach ache a while ago.. and you guys seems busy talking so I just... went straight to the restroom" pahinto-hintong sabi ni Calix na napa-iwas agad ng tingin sabay kamot sa batok.

'Mukhang may itinatago itong mokong na to sa amin'

We just nodded at him.

Maya maya pa ay tapos na magperform ang mga bakla na nagpapatawa sa mga manonood at lumabas na isa isa ang mga banda nila Krizelle.

Nag-antay ang ilan na may lumabas na Krizelle mula sa backstage ngunit, wala ni anino ni Krizelle ang lumabas. Biglang nabaling ang atensyon ko kay Mike nang magsalita.

"Bakit wala ata ang babaeng vocalist nila?" Mike said, as if looking at the stage as well and so was Calix causing me to raised my both eyebrows at them.

"Bakit type mo?" Calix said seriously to Mike that causing Mike stopped because of his question, before Mike just chuckled at him.

"Dude, same question for you. I was just wondering why they don’t have the female vocalist Krizelle" pagbibigay linaw pa ni Mike kay Calix.

I called a waiter and approached him. My friends seemed to be confused at me because there was still a lot of drinks on the table, but I just ignored them.

"Excuse, may I ask if asan pala ang babaeng vocalist nila?" I asked the waiter.

"Ah.. Naku Sir, 'di ko po alam Sir eh, pasensya na po, si Sir Dave lang po ang nakakaalam siguro" the waiter answered.

"ah okay, you may now go" pagtataboy ko na sa waiter dahilan para kamot ulo itong umalis na.

I looked at my abnormal friends who seemed to be teasing me with that look except for Calix who was just seriously looking anywhere.

"Don't give me that f*cking look" I frowned at them.

Later on I heard that the band started playing and their vocalist was the second voice to Krizelle and his voice was also good.

"You guys think too much. I don’t like a woman the same as that Lesbian. Yuck" I said, before I sip my drink.

Mula ngayon, Tomboy na ang tawag ko sa babaeng iyon dahil hindi ako interesado sa pangalan niya.

"Dude, defensive. We're not asking if type mo 'yung babaeng 'yun" sabi pa ni Herbie na nakangiti ng nangaaasar.

Pinagpapasahan kung sino ba talagang may tipo sa Krizelle na iyon, and I don’t f*cking know why the f*ck is that our topic right now.

"Oo nga dude tsaka bat nasali sa usapan dito si tomboy? Bakit sumasagi na ba sya sa isip mo at 'di na maalis, yiee" pangaasar din na ani ni Ranz, hindi talaga ako titigilan kahit sila ang nagbukas ng topic na iyon. Nakakasira ng gabi.