Chapter 33

Klyde's POV

I'm already here in the Parking Lot, waiting for Krist and I left it with my friends because this morning I'm going to start my plan. I also went here in school early to really wait for her. I've been waiting here outside my car for more than 15 minutes with my arms folded, leaning against my car and frowning looking around in a few minutes of waiting.

About half an hour passed when I saw her in a distance as where I was, the person I had been waiting for but, I was wondering where she came from.

Sa sulok kase siya ng Parking Lot lumabas kung saan namin sya binubugbog noon.

'What the hell is she doing there? May kotse ba siya para doon magparada?'

She is wearing a hoodie again but the color he is wearing is dark blue green and her cap is white, sweatpants are also white, her shoes are black and I also noticed that the shoes she was wearing are always different, look like they are expensive.

Maybe, Ranz was right when he said that this woman doesn't really poor base on her shoes that she's wearing, even though I noticed that her style is always like that and her hair is always messy, she still looks... badass.

I wasted no time and immediately approached her with a smile on my lips, trying to seduce her even though I'm being forced to this kind of game.

'You will fall for me, Lesbo'

I smiled even more of what I thought.

I was getting closer and closer to her as she was just looking down with her emotionless face. She's walking slowly and sluggishly while her both hands are in her pockets.

'doesn't she notice me?'

When I got close to her, I immediately put my arm around her shoulders, which caused her to stop walking and look at me with no emotion on her face.

"Hey there... babe!" I greeted her with a big smile, even though I'm disgusted to what I called het.

'don't tell me you're not getting kilig! and you still look like that?'

She looks like she just doesn't care what I called her. I was surprised when she suddenly removed my arm from her with her right hand and started walking again as if nothing had happened.

'Wow? so that's it? She's so choosy. Pa hard to get pa! Bibigay ka rin sa akin!'

I followed her walking and put my arm around her again causing her to stop walking again. She looked at me again with her forehead furrowed now, it was just a simple frown but I don't know, I suddenly felt.. nervous by the way she looked at me now.

Maybe it's because she's more ugly, that's why she's scary. She blew a sigh heavily.

"Anong kailangan mo?" she said calmly while looking at me it doesn't matter that our faces are only two spans away from each other.

"Nothing... I just want to see you.. babe" I said with an awkward smile.

Parang pakiramdam ko ay napapahiya ako sa itsura niyang hindi apektado sa 'kin.

Sa pagtingin sa mukha niya ay agaw pansin ang mga pasa niya sa mukha, parang nadagdagan ito.

Isinawalang bahala ko muna iyon.

"Alis"

Tipid nitong pagtataboy sa akin na nakatingin ng diretso sa mga mata ko, causing me to also noticed that the color of her eyes was hazel. Nag-iiba ang kulay lalo na pagnatatamaan ng liwanag.