Chapter 31

Mike POV

Break time na ngayon at kasama ko ang mga kaibigan ko dito sa mesa habang kumakain. Nagtatawanan at nagaasaran na naman sila Ranz at Herbie.

"Dude I have a freaking idea about the plan of dating that woman" biglang sabi ni Klyde na tinuro pa si abno sa table nila, kasama ang kaibigan n'ya, napatingin din kami sa abno na Tomboy na iyon.

May kalayuan ang pwesto nila.

"You guys said it was impossible for me to make her fall?" patuloy ni Klyde at nakinig lang kami sa kan'ya.

"Yes, and so?" tanong ni Alex.

"To make sure that she will really fall for me, let's also make sure that if she is really a freakin' lesbian." Klyde.

"how? Aakitin mo s'ya ganon? " sarkastiko akong natawa na sabi bago uminom ng tubig.

"I can't freaking do that! I'm not the one who will seduce her, but her fellow woman like her will try to attract her. I'll only seduce a woman when I like it, it's.. ew to think if I would do that to her" protesta ni Klyde.

"why did you even think of planning to court with her if you can't even flirt with that lesbo?" hirit naman Herbie.

"Easy Dude, that's why we are planning.. and I have my ways" tugon ni Klyde at tumango lang si Herbie sa kanya.

Tinignan namin si Alex, naghihintay na sumang-ayon siya. Sumenyas lang siya sabay sabing "Go on"

"So this is my freaking plan. Let's take her to a night club. There will be a lot of sexy women dancing with a sexy dance.. and then we'll tell them that one of them will try to kiss Krist"

"When we see that Krist respond to that freaking kiss, then she's a freaking lesbian. And.. when she refuses to the kiss of that woman.. then it means.. She's a real woman and maybe she is paying attention to us to get one of us for the money.. What do you guys think?" pagtatapos na ani Klyde

" Ahm.. I think, that's the most stupid plan I've ever heard" diretsahang ani Alex, ang ilan sa amin ay nagpipigil ng tawa.

"And why?" kunot nuong tanong ni Klyde.

"How can you be so sure if she will come with us, huh?" Alex crossed his arms.

"It's simple, let's tell her that we just want to apologize" si Klyde.

"what if she doesn't believe us? I'm sure our sudden apology is unbelievable, right? If ganoon kabilis? Wala rin akong nababalitaan na manghihingi ng sorry sa night club, really?" tanong ko naman, sa tono ko ay pinapamukhang ganoon katanga si Klyde, gusto lang siguro mag-enjoy sa club.

"The hell? If she doesn't believe, then let's tell her that we will do something bad to her tiny friend" nakasimangot ng sabi ni Klyde na pasimple pang itinuro pa ang kaibigan ni abno.

"Threatening, huh?" si Alex.

"He won't even come more because you're showing that we can't really get along with her, you'll blackmail her" ani naman ni Ranz.

Natigilan si Klyde at napaisip.

"What is our freaking plan, then?" nakasimangot pa ring ani Klyde.

Napabuntong hininga ako.

"It's also simple, in courtship you will know what her real gender is, if she agrees for the courtship, it means that she is a heterosexual and if not, it doesn't mean that she is a lesbian or something.. or it's just.. you're not her type... A f*cking hard to get..." sabi ni Alex.