you wear her hoodie

You were still half-asleep when you rolled over in bed, only for the bright golden rays of the sun to hit your eyes. You groaned and buried your face in the pillow to try to block it out. You moved your leg, only for it to hit Sana's. She let out a few soft sounds and rolled onto her back beside you.

Feeling restless, you opened your eyes and turned to look at the clock. You saw it was after ten in the morning and you remembered then that Sana has the next two days off.

You had plans to share a nice breakfast this morning, but with how tired you both feel from how busy you've both been, it was no wonder why you slept in. There was still plenty of time left in the day though, and you have two of them to spend together.

You turned onto your back and the blanket slipped down your arm, exposing your skin. You felt a little chilly from the cool air in the bedroom and you began to shiver. You thought about covering up with the blankets, but you didn't want to hog them all with Sana still asleep next to you.

So you pushed the covers away entirely and swung your legs over the bed. You sat up carefully so you wouldn't disturb your sleeping girlfriend before you placed the blanket around her and then walked to the closet.

You looked through your clothes that were all hung up, but your gaze soon fell onto Sana's hoodie. You reached for it and quickly pulled it over your head. You warmed up right away and closed your eyes with a small smile as her smell that lingered on the fabric filled your lungs.

You turned around, only to find Sana sat up in bed and staring at you.

"Morning!" She mumbled and cracked a smile.

"Good morning. I thought you were asleep."

"I was but then I went to cuddle you and you weren't with me. But I'm not complaining. You're wearing my hoodie and you look so cute!"

You crawled back into bed, cheeks warm and red from her compliment.

She scooted over to you and giggled in your ear. She pulled you into her arms and hugged you close to her before peppering kisses across your throat and jaw.

"So cute." She repeated, this time with her voice soft in your ear.

You smiled to yourself, thinking about how much you love these moments with her. How you've missed spending time with her and how happy you are to have her all to yourself for today and tomorrow.

"I love you." She smiled as she dropped her forehead onto yours.

"Love you more, Sana."

She shook her head with a laugh before kissing your lips lovingly a couple of times then pulling away to kiss across your face.

"Well, that's just not possible when I love you most."