your dog passes away and the girls all comfort you (requested)

"Come on, baby. Sit down here with me. You got to try and eat." Sana said as she guided you over to the table in the dorm's kitchen.

You kept your head hung in sadness, though you could feel the girls staring at you as you did so.

It's been a rough couple of days.

Your dog unexpectedly passed away a couple of days ago and your heart is still aching unbearably.

Just thinking about your precious dog, who was your entire world, brings tears to your eyes.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked as she set her fork down on her plate.

You wordlessly shook your head as you gazed down at your lap through your tears.

"Is there anything we can do for you?" Momo asked, only for you to shake your head once more.

"Here, baby." Sana softly spoke as she placed some toast down on the table in front of you. "You need to eat."

"I can't."

She looked at the girls, feeling so helpless and so hopeless on what she should do and say.

"I can't eat. Everything hurts and I miss her too much."

"I know, honey." Sana said in sadness.

"You can talk to us, Y/N. We're all here for you." Tzuyu said.

The silence hit the air momentarily, before you burst into tears as your heart started to ache in your chest once again.

By now, if your dog hadn't passed, she'd be running downstairs to be with you and Sana.

She'd steal some of your food from you and pounce on you to give you kisses all over your face.

You missed that so much already.

"It's not fair." You sniffled as Sana hugged you from behind. "She was my whole world. She's been part of my life for so long. She was always there for me. I can't imagine life without her."

"She did love you so much." Jihyo commented. "She was practically attached to your hip."

"She was." You sniffled. "What am I ever going to do without her?"

"Y/N, we know it's hard but it will get easier." Dahyun said as she reached across the table to put her hand over yours. "Time heals all wounds. She's in a better place now."

"Yeah but until time heals this wound, we'll be here to listen to you talk all about her." Jeongyeon smiled.

"Thank you." You said before exhaling shakily. "My heart hurts."

"It's okay." Sana whispered as tears stung your eyes once more.

"I didn't even get to say goodbye or tell her that I love her one last time before she passed."

"But she knew it." Mina said as she came over to you and squeezed your shoulder. "She knows how loved by you she was."

"She was spoiled with love and happiness by you all the years she lived." Chaeyoung said.

"She was the happiest little dog in the world, all because she had you as her owner." Mina said.

"Really?" You sniffled as you looked at all of them, watching as they stepped closer to you.

"Absolutely. Y/N, she's watching over you right now. She loves you so much, there's no way that she isn't." Momo spoke.

"It's going to take a little time but you can rest easy knowing that she loved you just as much as you loved her." Dahyun said.

"And even though her passing was unexpected, at least she's not suffering. That's what truly matters, right?" Jihyo asked as she rubbed your back.

"Yeah." You cried.

"It'll be okay." Jeongyeon said as she hugged you.

"Everything will be okay." Tzuyu promised.

"We've got you, babe," Mina said.

"And we won't let you go." Sana spoke as she kissed your head.

All nine of them gathered around you and pulled you in for a big, comforting group hug as you cried, promising you that they wouldn't ever let you go.