you can always count on me (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains sensitive and possibly triggering content. It revolves around self-harm. Please don't read this if that makes you uncomfortable.

I love you all so much and I am always here for you. If you ever need someone, feel free to message me. I'm not great with advice but I will always be here to listen.

You're all so beautiful and amazing, just the way that you are. Please don't ever forget that.

If you do read this, I hope you enjoy it.

————————————————

"Hello? Where are you, my girl? I'm home!" Sana yelled out as she closed the front door behind her.

The living room was empty which was unusual since it's early in the evening and that's usually where you're curled up after a long day.

You usually curl up on the sofa with a blanket, a good book, and your favorite show.

And when Sana gets home, you always jump up and throw your arms around her to give her a big hug.

She doesn't expect it from you but she does always look forward to it.

So to see that you weren't anywhere to be seen made her frown a little.

Since your car was in the driveway, she knew you were home and she knew you had to be upstairs in the bedroom.

"Darling? Where are you?" She called out as she climbed the steps and made her way down the hall. "Are you sleeping?"

She was smiling to herself as she entered the bedroom but you weren't curled up under the covers and she didn't see you anywhere.

She was about to call out for you again when she noticed the bathroom light was on and the door was closed.

That's where you were.

She could hear water running so she figured you were taking a shower.

She thought about joining you.

So when she opened the door, she had a bright smile on her face as she figured she'd see the curtain closed and the mirrors all fogged up due to the steam.

But the water that was running wasn't from the shower but rather from the sink.

"Sana!" You gasped.

"Oh, sorry, baby. I thought you were showering." She said as she walked to you.

And her heart dropped when she saw what you were doing.

There was blood on your wrist that you were rinsing off and trying to hide from her.

You turned the water off and tried to hide your wrist in the hand towel that was hung up but it was too late.

"Y/N..." She whispered as she pulled the towel off your wrist. "What happened?"

"I, uh," You said as you tried to think of an excuse.

But you could tell by the look in her eyes that she already knew.

You sighed as she grabbed your wrist gently.

No more drops of blood were coming from the cut on your wrist.

Whatever had come out after you wrapped it in the towel had dried now.

"I'm sorry." You cried.

"Shh," She said as she pulled you into her arms for a comforting hug. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Don't apologize."

She rubbed your back in comfort as a tear slipped down her cheek.

And your heart broke when you saw it as you pulled away.

"Don't cry, baby,"

"I can't help it. You're hurting." She sniffled. "Have you been doing this for long?"

"Sometimes, when I feel that I have nowhere else to turn and I desperately need an escape."

She nodded her head understandingly.

"I know I can come to you and I know you care about me more than anyone else but I just couldn't. You're so busy and stressed and I just felt so ashamed of these insecurities I have and these thoughts in my head."

"You don't ever have to feel that way." She said as she brushed her fingers across your cheek. "I am never too busy for you and you don't ever have to feel ashamed of anything. Whatever you're feeling, you can always count on me."

"I know." You said as you stared into her eyes. "I love you and I promise I'll come to you from now on. I'll try to never do this again."

"If you feel that you need to, talk to me immediately. No matter where I am, what I'm doing, or what's going on - I will always be here for you."

"Okay. I promise." You whispered as she kissed your forehead.

"I love you so much." She said as she stared into your eyes, promising you that she'd always be here for you, no matter what.