"look, mistletoe" (requested)

"Y/N!" Jeongyeon cheerfully greeted you at the front door of the dorm. "Oh, we're so happy that you could come! Come in, come in!"

You excitedly stepped inside and you heard the other girls singing Christmas songs in another room.

You had a bag full of presents for your nine closest friends in your hand and Jeongyeon spotted them, making her feel even more excited for tonight.

"Thank you for inviting me."

"Oh, don't mention it!" She grinned. "This Christmas party wouldn't be the same without you. More people are coming over but for now, it's only the ten of us."

"Where's Sana?"

Jeongyeon held back a smirk as she heard that question fall from your lips.

She was hoping that you'd ask about Sana tonight as the girls, all of them except for Sana, have something planned.

You and Sana are crazy about each other but neither of you has confessed that.

Both of you are too afraid to make your feelings known so the girls are taking matters into their own hands tonight.

"She's in the kitchen."

You hurriedly walked towards the kitchen and Jeongyeon shook her head with a smile upon seeing how you tried to pretend as if you weren't trying to hurry to Sana.

You entered the kitchen and saw Sana across the room and the girls noticed your eyes light up when you saw her.

"Hi, Y/N!" Momo said.

"How are you today?" Dahyun asked.

"Good." You said but quickly changed your answer when your eyes locked with Sana's. "Fantastic, actually."

"That's great!" Tzuyu smiled.

"Sana, say hello," Jihyo said and Sana struggled to find her voice as you took off your jacket, revealing your simple but beautiful outfit.

"H-Hi, Y/N." She said with a nervous smile. "You look pretty."

"Thanks."

Mina and Chaeyoung rolled their eyes as that was another chance for you to confess your feelings for each other, yet, you didn't.

"Did you see what was in front of the door when you walked in?" Nayeon curiously asked.

"What?" You spoke before shaking your head.

"Come here. Sana, do you see that?" Momo said as she pretended to not know what she was seeing.

It was hanging above the door, right there for you and Sana to stand under.

Momo and Nayeon guided you and Sana over to the doorway before smirking at each other.

"Look, mistletoe," Mina said from across the room.

"Huh, I wonder how that got there." Chaeyoung innocently said.

And to make it even more clear, Nayeon held some above your' and Sana's heads and you both quickly caught on.

"You'll thank us for this later," Tzuyu promised.

"We know you both like each other, so just kiss and confess already!" Jihyo said as she folded her arms over her chest.

They were all watching you and Sana closely, hoping that this is what would finally bring you together.

"You like me?" Sana asked as she stared into your eyes.

"Yeah." You confessed. "And you like me too?"

She sent you one of those bright and heartwarming smiles of hers as she nodded her head.

"How could I not? You're beautiful."

Your heart started to race as she leaned in and she put her hand on your cheek before putting her lips on yours for the first time.

The kiss was long overdue but it was perfect.

Her lips felt so soft and they were just as kissable as you always imagined.

She was a great kisser, knowing just the pace of her lips on yours that was just perfect.

It was sweet and romantic, easily the best kiss you've ever had before.

Slowly, you pulled away a few seconds later and put your arms around her before hugging her tightly.

"Yes! Finally!" Jeongyeon exclaimed excitedly.

"That was so cute!" Dahyun grinned.

"You're a couple now, right? It's official? You're dating, right? You're going to be so perfect together!" Chaeyoung smiled brightly.

"Yeah, we are." Sana smiled as she looked at you and brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. "Right, beautiful girl? You're mine now?"

"All yours, darling." You confirmed before putting your hands on her shoulders.

You kissed her again and the girls all squealed in excitement because, at last, you were officially together.

And you were both happier than ever before because you knew you were right for each other and your future together was bright.