I need you to say it - part two (requested)

You were running down the stairs and into Sana's arms as soon as you heard the front door open and close.

"Oh," She giggled and put her bag onto the floor before she wrapped her arms around you, hugging you tightly. "Hi, my love,"

"I've missed you today." You spoke against her neck and she held you a little tighter, her heart swelling with love in her chest as she kissed your head.

"I can tell." She teased. "I missed you too. I'm so happy to finally be home with you."

You pulled away from the hug so you could cup her cheeks in your hands and give her a few loving kisses on her sweet lips.

"How was your day?"

"Busy." She said as she rubbed your back.

"Can I make it better with some cuddles?" You asked and watched her eyes light up.

"I'd love that." She smiled and took your hand, following you up the stairs after she kicked off her shoes by the door.

You pulled back the covers on the bed and laid down.

She decided to quickly change her clothes so she could change into some sweats and be more comfortable, needing to let go of everything on her mind and relax with you for a while.

Once she was done, she laid down next to you while you grabbed the remote and offered to turn on her favorite movie.

Her heart felt so full as she stared at you.

She remembered this morning, how she teased you, and how adorably you reacted.

And now, you're looking even more adorable as you lay in only her sweater and try to think of ways you can cheer her up after her busy day.

You turned on a film that you know she adores before moving closer. You put your head on her chest and let her heartbeat fill your ears.

"I love you," You said as you stared into her eyes, watching as they sparkled.

"I love you too."

"I thought I was going to have to beg you to say it again." You joked.

But she just shook her head and leaned in to kiss your forehead before she brushed her nose against yours.

"That was just a one-time thing, just a little prank. I love you. So much. I'd scream that at the top of my lungs for the entire world to hear if I was allowed."

"Love you more." You said, your heart feeling warmer and happier than ever.

She leaned in to kiss your lips as you tangled your legs with hers.

Her heart was beating a little faster; you could hear it. She was so happy and so in love that she just couldn't control how fast her heart would beat sometimes.

When you pulled away, you intertwined your hand with hers while she stared at you adoringly, swearing that she only falls more in love with you every minute you spend together.