that's my girl (requested)

"I'm so excited!" You squealed and Sana's eyes lit up at the sight of you being so happy.

Tonight is the night that you will be performing your newest song.

It's happening at the biggest awards show in all of Kpop and to say that you're excited is a huge understatement.

This song means a lot to you and it's one of Sana's favorites as well.

"I can't wait to watch you perform, my love. You're going to do an amazing job. I just know it." She said as she brushed her fingers across your arms.

You looked so bright-eyed and so beautiful, leaving her in awe.

She's so in love with you and she feels so lucky to be able to call you hers.

Despite being together for over a year, and still going strong, you still manage to take her breath away.

"You look so beautiful." She said before kissing your cheek, lips lingering against your skin ever so lovingly.

Just as she pulled away, you heard the voice of a crew member calling out your name.

"Y/N? Are you ready? You got to get ready to go on stage, your performance begins in less than three minutes!"

"I'm ready!" You said and put in your in-ears before following him toward the stage.

"Good luck out there, my love! If you hear someone screaming at the top of their lungs from the front row, that's me!"

You giggled before blowing her a kiss.

As you got on stage and your backup dancers surrounded you, Sana joined the girls in the front row.

"Go, Y/N!" Sana cheered and the girls just grinned as they clapped and cheered for you too as you took the stage.

The lights came on, the intro to your song began, and you immediately started to blow everyone away.

This song isn't just yours or Sana's favorite, it was a favorite from others across the world.

The lyrics were incredible and the rhythm was addictive but it wasn't just that that your fans adored...

It was the high note towards the end of the song that left everyone amazed.

Sana knows you're capable of hitting it live, however, she didn't know if you would end up doing it during this performance as you've been practicing day and night for weeks.

But she anticipated it nonetheless.

Sana cheered at the top of her lungs, catching the attention of other idols around, as well as fans who just smiled and teased her a little.

"She's never afraid to show just how proud of her girl she is," Nayeon joked as Sana continued to cheer you on.

And as you poured out your heart and soul on that stage and got lost in the excitement, it didn't take long for the high note part of the song to approach.

Your eyes met Sana's and she nodded her head excitedly with the proudest smile on her face.

"You can do it, baby!" She said, sensing that you felt slightly nervous about possibly messing up this part somehow.

But you fought your fears and closed your eyes before you hit your high note, making everyone in the room loudly cheer for you in awe.

"Yes!" Sana cheered. "That's my girl!"

The girls giggled at her excitement, swearing she was the cutest and most supportive girlfriend to exist.

"I need a Sana in my life," Jeongyeon said.

"Same!" Mina giggled.

As soon as your song finished, you took a bow and thanked the viewers, as well as your fans in the crowd; the biggest one of them all being your girl in the front row.

You couldn't wait another minute.

You ran off the stage and to the front row, jumping into her embrace as she happily spun you around and praised you repeatedly.

"That was incredible, baby girl! You did such an amazing job. No one is ever going to forget this performance! And that high note - holy moly, y/n! I'm blown away!"

You put your arms around her neck as you stared into her sparkling eyes.

"I knew you'd be amazing. I'm so proud of you."

"What would I ever do without the support of my biggest fan cheering me on every single second?" You wondered as you laid your cheek on her shoulder.

"And that'll never change, my love. I'll always be your biggest fan and I will always be here to show the world just how proud I am of you and how in love with you I am." She promised as she held you tightly, feeling so proud of you that words weren't even enough to express it.