hickey prank (requested)

You've been waiting for this day. You've counted them down, marking each one off on the calendar, and anticipating each of them ending so you'd be one day closer to today.

It feels like time has dragged by until now. But as you sat on the sofa and heard the car door slam from the driveway, it feels like it was all worth it now.

The front door opened and your eyes met Sana's right away. Her big brown eyes lit up right away and you couldn't help but notice that they were just as bright as her growing smile.

You jumped off the sofa and ran into her arms. She dropped her bag onto the floor so she could rub your back as she melted into your touch and your embrace.

"I've missed you so much," she whispered in your ear before pulling away from you. Her fingers hooked under your chin, her lips only inches from yours; so close that her warm, minty breath fanned against your lips with every exhale.

But as her eyes roamed your body to take in every inch of you, she suddenly froze when her gaze landed on your neck. The marks on your skin made her feel as though the world stopped spinning.

Those, obviously, weren't her marks on your skin. So... how did they get there?

"What are those?"

"What?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, y/n! Those hickeys! How did they get there?"

You pretended to play shocked, to pretend as though you hadn't meant for her to see them. You put your hand on your neck, hoping the makeup wouldn't smear from your touch.

"I can explain-"

"Save it!" She yelled. "I don't want to hear the excuses or whatever speech you have planned. Just tell me who it was."

You sighed and tried to take her hand in yours, only for her to pull away and fold her arms over her chest.

"Fine. You want the truth?"

She nodded quickly.

"Okay... it's a prank."

She looked confused, then surprised, then a little relieved, and then... hurt.

You purposely smeared the makeup along your skin so she'd see that it was fake and she clenched her jaw in anger.

"Why would you do that?" She wondered as she stepped closer and closer to you. "I've missed you so much. That was mean of you to do."

"I know," you sighed as she gently pushed your back against the counter and gathered your hair in her hand to brush from one side of your neck to the other to expose your soft, warm skin. "I'm sorry."

She just hummed and leaned in to kiss your neck. Her lips brushing along your skin made you melt. Your heart fluttered, skipping a beat as her fingers began to roam along your skin.

She suddenly brought you in for a passionate kiss on the lips. You got so caught up in her kisses and her touches that you didn't even realize she was pushing you down the hall to the bedroom. It was only when you fell onto the bed and she hovered over you that it sank in.

Right away, as soon as your back was against the mattress, she was pulling away and kissing down your jaw to your neck, where her teeth sank into your skin and her kisses made you weak.

"You're not sorry. But that's okay." She paused, kissing up to your ear. "Those hickeys aren't gonna be fake anymore, though. You're mine for the night, all night,"

You swallowed thickly, a soft sigh falling from your lips as she continued to leave hickeys along your skin and you knew she was only just beginning.