she has morning sickness (requested)

You brushed your hand across Sana's back comfortingly.

She was laying beside you in bed, wide awake and groaning in agony.

It's only six am and you're both awake because she's sick with morning sickness once again.

The last few days since finding out that she's pregnant have been a rollercoaster and though that's been in a good way, there's been a few downsides of her being pregnant.

Such as these moments.

It breaks your heart to see her this way.

You wish you could make it all better.

You softly kissed her shoulder, wordlessly reminding her that you were still right there with her and also trying to comfort her.

"Y/N," She groaned. "I feel awful."

"I know, baby. I'm sorry." You said as you continued to rub her back soothingly. "I hope you feel better soon, my love."

"I'm going to be sick." She said as she sat up, taking in deep breaths.

She suddenly jumped out of bed, her hand covering her mouth as she hurried into the bathroom with you following behind her.

"It's okay, baby." You said as you knelt on the floor behind her as she began to vomit.

You held her hair back for her as she threw up, only able to find comfort in you in those awful moments.

"Let it all out. It's okay, I'm here." You soothed.

You gently scratched your nails across her back as she continued to vomit.

"Just get it all out."

She groaned as she stopped for a moment.

"Are you okay?"

She shook her head before she began to puke once more.

"Okay, baby, that's it. Let it out."

She did as you said; letting everything out until there was nothing left to throw up.

She took in a shaky breath as she flushed the toilet.

"I think I'm done." She said as she turned around and buried her face in your neck. "Being pregnant sucks so far."

"I know, baby." You said sadly. "It'll be alright. Before you know it, this'll be over and things will get better."

"I know." She said. "Can we go back to bed? I'm done for now."

"Sure, baby. Come on."

She stood up and made her way to the sink, where she brushed her teeth before going back to bed with you.

You laid down on the mattress and she put her head on your chest as she curled up to you.

"I just want to feel better."

"You will, I promise, baby. Go back to sleep." You said, kissing her head softly. "I've got you. Get some rest. I'll hold you the whole time."

She closed her tired eyes as you began to play with her hair.

"I love you." You said and smiled a little as she repeated the words back to you.

She drifted off to sleep and you hoped she'd wake up feeling better soon.