first date (requested)

"Sana, this is so sweet and so romantic. But you didn't have to bring me here. It's so fancy." You said to Sana, who sat across from you on the opposite booth.

"I know I didn't have to. But I really wanted to. You deserve something like this. You're beautiful and kind and..." she paused as she laid her hand over yours with a soft smile. "I really, really like you."

"The feeling is very much mutual, Sana." You assured her with a smile that was just as wide and bright as hers.

You gave her hand a squeeze and then stared down at the menu. You're not too far into your date. You still have a couple of hours to spend together. Yet, you already dreaded it ending.

You moved from your booth and went to sit beside her instead.

She quickly turned her head to gaze at you. You noticed the stars in her eyes. They melted your heart.

"Hope you don't mind me moving to sit here with you. I was a little lonely."

"Oh, is that it?" She teased before slowly wrapping her arm around you to pull you closer. "I don't mind at all. I like this even more anyway."

You laid your head on her shoulder and closed your menu as she let you use hers together.

When you were decided, the waiter came around and took your order before walking away once more.

"You look beautiful tonight. Have I told you that yet?"

You giggled.

"Yeah. But thank you again. It makes me feel good when you compliment me." You confessed and watched her eyes light up before she slowly leaned in to kiss you, enjoying the taste of your lips when they locked with yours.

"You look beautiful too." You whispered softly and she smiled at you before intertwining your fingers together.

"Thank you."

Until your food arrived, you kept your head on her shoulder.

When it arrived she still kept her arm around you to hold you close even as you ate together.

You sneakily stole a bite of her food, scooping some of it onto your fork and then putting it in your mouth.

"Hey!" She giggled and playfully shoved your shoulder, only to gaze at you adoringly as you enjoyed her food.

She quickly took some from her plate and put it on your own to let you have some.

It only made your heart melt more and made you fall even harder for her.

After you finished eating, you ordered a little dessert to share.

"What should we do next? Anything special you have in mind?" She asked.

"Anything is fine with me. I just want to be with you."

"How about a walk on the beach? It'll be beautiful at this hour. With the sun down and the moon and the stars out and the weather so warm."

"Sounds perfect."

She took your hand and paid the bill as soon as you finished dessert. You offered to chip in but she refused to let you pay.

"How about you pay for the next date?"

"Okay." You grinned, loving the thought of a second date with her."

You left the restaurant and she drove to the beach.

She was right; it was all so beautiful, even more breathtaking at night.

"Thank you for tonight, Sana."

"You're welcome, lovely." She smiled and stopped walking to kiss your cheek, only for you to turn your head and let her lips brush against yours once more.

"You're cute," she smiled and dropped your hand to put her arm around you instead. "I really do like you,
y/n. I think this is the beginning of something magical."

"I feel the same." You said as you continued to stroll along the beach, enjoying the rest of your date night.