she breaks your guitar (requested)

"Baby? Can you get that?" You called out to Sana from upstairs as a knock came from the front door.

Your girlfriend got up from the sofa to see who was at the door and found a package on the steps.

It was in your name and she had a feeling that she knew just what it was.

You've been impatiently and excitedly waiting for it to arrive.

Your brand new guitar.

One thing you and Sana have in common is your love and passion for music.

You post covers on YouTube and get gigs in bars and other places, hoping that someday you'll be on the same level as your girlfriend and you'll get to live out your dreams as well.

And one thing you really wanted to do was start using a nice guitar during your performances, so you used some of the money that you've saved up and put it to use by getting a guitar custom designed.

It wasn't cheap but it was going to be so worth it as it was your dream guitar.

And Sana was so excited for you to be able to play it.

"Baby!" She called out. "Something's arrived for you."

You knew what it was and hurried down the stairs.

You tore open the packaging and gasped as you saw your beautiful guitar.

"It's even prettier than I hoped it'd be." You said in awe. "Isn't it just so perfect, Sana?"

"It is, darling." She smiled. "I love it."

"It's my dream guitar." You said as you reveled in how beautiful it was.

It was everything you hoped for and more.

"Be right back. I'm going to grab my phone to take a picture of it!"

You hurried up the stairs, leaving your guitar with Sana.

She picked it up and began to strum the chords before closing her eyes and dancing around the living room as she imagined playing something like this at one of TWICE's shows.

She suddenly stumbled over your shoes on the floor though and as she tripped, a loud crash was heard.

You hurried down the stairs and saw your guitar broken on the floor and a guilty Sana staring at you as she nervously chewed at her painted nails.

"What happened?" You asked as you hurried down the steps, grabbing your ruined guitar.

"I fell." She said. "I tripped over your shoes."

"Why were you playing with my guitar in the first place?" You asked as you stared at her angrily.

"I just wanted to try it out." She said. "I'm sorry."

"You should be, Sana! This cost me a fortune! It's going to take me forever to buy another one."

"I'll replace it!" She said as guilt flooded over her.

"You're such a klutz! All you do is ruin things!" You said. "I've never been so angry at  you before. How dare you, Sana!"

She was just as upset with herself as you were with her.

She hung her head, feeling disappointed and guilty.

"I didn't mean to. I'm terribly sorry."

Knowing her, you knew she'd never do this on purpose and it made you feel bad for raising your voice at her.

"I swear, I'll get another one made for you just like this one." She promised. "I never meant to break it. I'm truly sorry, Y/N."

"It's alright." You said.

"It's not." She spoke.

"It is. I forgive you. I know it was just an accident."

She nodded her head, her eyes meeting yours.

"I'm sorry for getting so upset."

"I'd be upset if you broke mine too. I understand your reaction. But I promise, I'll make it up to you and I am truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart."

You put your arms around her and gave her a warm and soothing hug, making a smile pill at her lips.

"It's okay, Sana." You spoke as you brushed your fingers across her back.

She knew she'd been forgiven but she still felt guilty.

She'd keep true to her word and make it right as soon as she could.

It's the least that you deserve.