when a reporter pushes your one-year-old daughter (requested)

"Here we go again. Walking through the chaos." Sana groaned as you got out of the car together.

Your one-year-old was on your hip but as soon as you were out of the car, she reached out for Sana with a whine.

"Oh, honey. I've got you." Sana said as she took ahold of your little girl.

She could see from where you stood that reporters, paparazzi, and fans were gathered inside the airport.

You saw it from inside the car, there are just so many of them everywhere.

Somehow, it had been leaked that the three of you would be flying out of South Korea to go off to Paris for a little vacation.

It was much needed, as it was meant to be free of stress and full of happiness.

However, seeing so many people gathered around because they knew you'd be here today took a bit of that happiness away and only made you feel more anxious for the safety of you, Sana, and your daughter.

"Let's just do it and get it over with." You sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you both safe," Sana promised before kissing your little girl on her head.

You took her hand and made your way into the airport as a couple of staff members followed behind you with your luggage.

The screams from fans filled your ears as you stepped into the airport and the sound of camera flashes and loud voices did as well, the lights almost blinding you.

"Sana, Y/N, your daughter is so cute!" One fan shouted and the comment brought a smile to your face.

The reporters were already close enough, much too close for comfort.

But it wasn't enough for them.

"Sana! Sana, look over here!" One reporter shouted.

Sana rolled her eyes and kept walking as she kept your little girl close to her and your hand in hers.

However, one reporter didn't care about safety or boundaries.

He wanted to get a picture of Sana from as up close as he possibly could.

"Sana!" He shouted and pushed your daughter away from her, nearly making her fall out of Sana's arms, so she'd be as out of the frame as possible.

And when Sana saw her daughter being pushed, she became overwhelmed with anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Don't you ever put your hands on my daughter again!" Sana screamed.

She stopped walking and carefully handed your little girl over to you before she got in the reporter's face.

"Consider yourself lucky that you're not being wheeled out of here on a stretcher right now. I should kick your ass for touching my daughter! How dare you!"

Your daughter was crying, having been startled by the strong push from the reporter.

"If you ever touch my child again, you will live to regret it! I swear, one hair on her head is all it takes! Got it!?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Good!" She yelled. "So self-centered that all you care about is a damn picture. You're willing to push an innocent child. Screw off." She said under her breath as she grabbed your hand.

Once you were boarded just a moment later, she carefully grabbed your fussy little girl in her arms and held her tight.

"It's okay, my baby. You're okay. Mommy's got you."

"That was terrifying." You said with a shaky breath.

"I'm sorry it happened but I swear, I'll never let anyone touch a hair on her head again. Or yours either."

"I'm more concerned about her, but thank you." You said before kissing her cheek softly. "Are you alright, baby?"

"She's okay. Right, honey?" Sana smiled at your daughter, kissing her little hands to make her smile.

And her heart swelled as she succeeded, making a grin tug at her own lips.

"My girls." She smiled as she kissed your lips softly. "Let's not let them ruin our vacation. I'll always be here to keep you both safe, no matter what."

"We love you." You said, kissing her once more.

"I love you both more." She said before holding your daughter a little tighter, beyond grateful that she was alright.