she catches you vaping (requested)

"I'll be right back." You told Sana and gave her a kiss on her temple before you got out of bed.

"Do you want me to pause the movie?"

"No, it's okay. I won't be gone long." You said before going downstairs.

Sana waited in bed for you for a few minutes before she began to get worried.

Getting out of bed, she made her way downstairs and saw you sitting in the kitchen.

You were at the counter and at first, Sana just thought you might be making some food or grabbing a snack.

But she was surprised to see smoke coming out of your mouth, falling from your lips.

"What's going on? Are you smoking?" She asked as she stormed into the kitchen.

She reached your side and rather than seeing a cigarette in your hand, she saw a vape.

"You're vaping? Since when?"

"A couple of weeks ago." You said as you took another puff. "It helps relieve my anxiety and my stress."

"But it's not good for you, baby." She said with a worried look in her eyes.

"I know." You said as you took another puff. "But it helps me feel better and I've been dealing with so much, I needed it."

She put her hand on your back as you took another puff of the vape.

Sana didn't know what to think.

She knows it's not good for you but she also knows that you've had a lot on your plate with work and life and everything in between.

"I don't do it a lot. Just when I feel like I need to." You said but Sana just shook her head. "It's bubblegum."

"Y/N, baby, I just don't think it's a good idea. It's bad for you and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Okay." You sighed. "I know it's not good for me but I just needed an escape."

"Why didn't you come to me?"

"Because you had a lot going on too."

"But never too much for you." She said as she pulled you into her arms. "Look, I'm not mad or disappointed or anything like that. I just don't want you to hurt yourself and I'd much rather you come to me than turn to this."

"I know. I'll stop soon. Just give me a little time." You said as you turned to face her, laying your head on her chest.

"Okay."

"I promise, I won't take it out with me so you don't get caught or in any trouble."

"I don't care what people say." She said as she brushed her fingers along your back. "Just don't do it too often. Okay? I'm just trying to look out for you."

"I know, Sana." You said, kissing her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too. Come on, let's go finish that movie."

She took the vape out of your hands and put it on the counter, keeping it out of sight and out of mind for a while so she can spend some more time with you.