she gets jealous of how close you are with Mina (requested)

Sana entered the living room, where all of the girls and you were, just to scowl at what she saw.

She hadn't noticed when she got up to go to the kitchen for some water but now that she's in the room again and sees you and Mina, she doesn't like what she sees at all.

She had decided to sit on the floor with the girls since it's been a few days since she last saw them.

Mina, however, was more comfortable on the sofa, which is where you were sitting.

And somewhere along the way, you had curled up to Mina.

Your head rested on her lap as she ran her fingers through your hair.

It didn't mean anything.

She was only trying to comfort you as the movie was a little on the scarier side and you didn't like it.

But Sana didn't see it that way and she did not like it.

Sana folded her arms over her chest as she stared at you and Mina and feeling her gaze on you, you looked over and locked eyes with her.

She wasn't happy as she clenched her jaw at you and squeezed her water bottle tight.

But, just to mess with her, you got a little closer to Mina.

You lifted your head from her lap and set it on her shoulder before putting your arm around her to snuggle up to her.

Sana was not pleased about this and quickly stormed over.

"Excuse me. Move it." Sana said as she sat between you and Mina, pushing the two of you apart. "You can sit down there, Mina."

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" She asked Sana.

"You and my girl are a little too close for my liking."

"Oh. Well, it didn't mean anything. I wasn't trying to do anything." Mina quickly defended.

"I know but I just want to be with her."

Mina understood so she sat on the floor between Dahyun and Momo.

"What was that all about? Were you purposely trying to make me jealous?" She asked. "Because it sure looked that way."

"Maybe." You said before Sana began to tickle your sides. "I'm joking. I was only messing with you."

She sighed as she stared into your eyes.

"I love only you, Sana. If it looked like I was getting too close to Mina, I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention."

"Except for the last part three." She said, making you giggle and nod your head. "It's alright. I'm sorry if I seemed a little too jealous."

"It's okay." You said before kissing her lips. "I love you."

"I love you more." She said before pulling you closer.