buying your first apartment together - part two (requested)

You watched Sana open the door of your apartment before you stepped inside.

"Welcome home, angel." You said as you gazed down at your little girl, who was resting her head on your arm as you held her.

She's just a couple of days old but you and Sana are already so in love with her.

You still remember a couple of nights ago when you left the apartment to go to the hospital to bring your little girl into the world and how your lives were about to change.

How your family was about to expand and how instead of two people living in the apartment, there'd now be three.

You and Sana are overjoyed now that your little girl is finally home, in the place where you and Sana have spent the last couple of years.

Your lives have changed so much since moving in and in the most amazing ways imaginable.

"So? What do you think, baby? Do you like it?" Sana asked as she closed the door and came to your side.

She leaned down and softly kissed your little girl's head.

Her eyes were open and her little fingers were wrapped around yours as you held her and Sana was so in love that she felt as though she might burst into tears.

"Come on." You said as you walked down the hall, slowly and carefully.

You reached the nursery and stepped inside, slowly moving around to show your couple of days-old daughter her room.

She might not understand or care all that much, but you wanted to show her around.

After all, you and Sana spent the nine months that your little girl was growing inside of you in this apartment and you talked about it a lot with the baby.

It only felt right to give her a little tour.

"This is your room."

Sana stood in the doorway, watching with the biggest smile on her face as you showed your little girl around.

"I think you're going to love it. Your mom and your aunts worked super hard to make it as perfect as possible for you." You said. "You're going to love growing up here, I promise."

You walked back out of the nursery and into your' and Sana shared room.

"And this is our room. We're right next to yours. So anytime you cry, we'll be there for you in a heartbeat, even as you get older. We'll always be there for you."

Sana carefully took the baby so you could get into bed.

And as soon as you were laying down, she gently placed the baby back in your arms before climbing in beside you.

"What do you think, darling? Do you like the apartment? Do you like your home?" Sana asked as she gently brushed her fingers across your little girl's back.

Her eyes met your little one's and her heart swelled as the baby stared at her.

"I know you will." She said. "I love you so much."

"We both love you lots, baby." You said before kissing your daughter's head lovingly.

You gently placed her head on your chest and Sana cooed over her while you just laid there and watched, your heart melting the entire time.

Your apartment has never felt more like home than it does now and you can't wait to see what the future holds inside of it with your beautiful family.