rejecting her kisses prank (requested)

"Oh, baby, I've missed you so much!" Sana said as she laid over you.

You wrapped your arms around her to pull her closer and sent her the warmest and brightest smile.

Sana's heart swelled as she stared into your eyes.

You're both so happy to finally have some time to spend together after a long and difficult few weeks.

And you both plan on cherishing every second you get to be together.

"I've missed you too, baby." You happily spoke.

She caressed your cheek softly and you leaned into her touch before she closed her eyes and started to lean in for a kiss.

Deciding to tease her a little today, you waited until her lips were just about to touch yours before you tilted your head.

And instead of her lips meeting yours, she kissed your cheek.

"Is everything okay?"

You nodded.

She shrugged it off before leaning in again but this time, you put your hands on her shoulders and pushed at them a little so she couldn't kiss you.

"What's going on?" She asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Nothing." You said, shaking your head.

She furrowed her brows as she stared at you, wondering why you kept rejecting her kisses.

It didn't make any sense to her because you love her kisses just as much as she loves yours.

"Baby, come on. Tell me what's wrong. Why won't you let me kiss you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't do that. You keep rejecting my kisses. That's so unlike you."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sana."

She wanted to roll her eyes at you and keep pestering you as to why you just won't let her kiss you.

But she figured she'd keep trying.

She leaned in and this time, she opened her eyes as she leaned in.

She watched you tilt your head back so her lips would brush against your chin.

She huffed and cupped your cheeks in her hands before finally kissing your lips.

"Finally." She mumbled as her lips moved against yours.

And since your lips were moving against hers, she knew that you were enjoying the kiss, which made her feel even more confused.

"What's going on with you, baby? You never reject my kisses like that. I never have to do that in order to kiss you." She said with a pout on her lips.

"I was pranking you." You said and watched her pout turn into a frown. "I just wanted to tease you a little today."

"You think you're so funny, don't you?" She questioned. "You're such a tease, baby. That's so mean and unfair."

"I'm sorry."

"I don't think you are." She spoke.

"I love you." You smiled and she shook her head at you before kissing your lips lovingly.

"You're very lucky that I love you too."

"I am so lucky." You mumbled as she kissed you again, more than happy to just melt into her.