she misses her parents in Japan - part two (requested)

You heard the front door open and close from in the kitchen and a big smile pulled at your lips as you attempted to contain your excitement.

You peeked around the corner and into the living room, where Sana was standing as she kicked off her shoes and put her things down.

"Hi, Sana. How was your day?"

"Alright, I guess." She said before sending you a small smile. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." You said before walking to her and giving her a loving kiss.

You cleared your throat and tried to think of how to get Sana into the kitchen, where a surprise was waiting for her.

"Hey, baby, do you want to help me with dinner? I can't decide what to make us and I thought you might have something in mind."

"Okay." She said.

You hurried into the kitchen and Sana shook her head with a smile, figuring that you were just excited to figure out food so you could eat soon.

"What were you thinking of making?" She asked as she entered the kitchen.

But she froze upon seeing her mom and dad sitting at the table with warm smiles on their faces.

It felt surreal, almost, to see them there.

It's been much too long since she was able to hug them and tell them in person how much she loves them.

She looked at you with eyes full of surprise and you just proudly smiled at her.

"Surprise." You said.

Sana's parents stood up and she ran to them before throwing her arms around them both.

Tears filled her eyes as she felt the weight of the world lift from her shoulders and felt content again with her parents here.

"I can't believe it." She sniffled as she pulled away to look at them. "You're both here!"

"Yeah, thanks to your girlfriend." Her dad said.

Sana looked at you again and her eyes went soft, as was the smile that pulled at her lips.

"She called us a couple of days ago and told us that you were missing us terribly. So she flew us out to see you." Her mom smiled.

Sana rushed over to you and put her hands on your cheeks before giving you a passionate kiss.

"Thank you, sweet girl." She whispered. "I love you and can't thank you enough for this."

"Anything for you, baby. It broke my heart to see you so down and to hear you missing your parents so much. I know we're not in Japan but with your schedule-"

"I don't care. I'm just happy that they're here and it's all thanks to you. Thank you." She said before kissing you again.

And when she pulled away, she turned to look at her parents as she pulled you into her arms.

"How about we go out for dinner? My treat." She smiled.

"We'd love that." Her dad grinned.

And Sana just held you tight as she watched her parents get ready so you could all go out for a nice meal.

These were going to be the best few days of her life while they were here.

And she owes it all to you, her favorite person in the world.