she won't take off your hoodie

You groaned out in frustration as you continued to look all over for your hoodie.

It's been storming all morning and the air has turned a bit cold. The shirt you threw on this morning when you crawled out of bed to have breakfast with Sana was no longer enough to keep you warm.

You stepped into the closet and began to look around in there once again. You heard the shower turn off and Sana humming as she stepped out of it.

Tired of searching for it and continuing to come up empty-handed you decided to ask Sana if she knew where it was at. Maybe she was getting ready to wash some clothes and if it fell onto the floor she threw it into the load to get it washed.

"Sana?" You tapped on the door and waited for her to yell come in before you opened the door. "Babe have you seen my," you stopped mid-sentence when you saw her brushing her long damp hair as she stood there, looking like an angel, in your hoodie.

"Have I seen what?"

You could tell she was smirking before she even turned her face.

You shook your head with a chuckle and made your way over to where she stood. "I think you know what I'm talking about." You whispered softly. "You stole my hoodie."

She giggled as her cheeks turned red.

"I spent a good ten minutes looking around for that."

She put the brush down since her hair was all combed out. She put her hands on your hips and pulled you close. Her eyes and smile were both bright as she looked you in your eyes.

"I knew I'd be a little cold when I stepped out since the weather is starting to turn cool now. I figured you wouldn't mind..."

"Oh, I don't." You smirked as you looped your arms around her neck. "I don't mind at all. You look too cute." You said as you kissed her cheek lovingly. "Besides, what's mine is yours."

She leaned in to give you a kiss but you pulled away before her lips could brush against your own.

"I'm just a little cold." You said. "So... could I have it?"

She shook her head, laughing when you pouted your lips. "Not a chance. I'm not taking this off. It makes me feel warm and secure. But I do think I have something for you." She took your hand and led you out of the bathroom and into your shared bedroom.

She stepped into the closet and you heard her searching for something before she came back out with a sweater of her own in her hands. "It's only fair that if I get to wear yours, you get to wear mine."

She helped you into it and her eyes lit up when she saw how cute you looked in it.

"So adorable." She giggled and gave you a sweet kiss that you melted into.