she proposes (requested)

"It's so beautiful here, isn't it?" Sana asked as she looked around the park. "Can you believe it's been three years since we met here?"

"I can't, honestly. It feels like just yesterday." You smiled. "I still remember sitting on the grass just reading my book and you came up to me. Who would've known we'd fall so in love?"

"Happy third anniversary, my love." She said as she reached into the picnic basket. "Do you want dessert?"

"Of course." You answered.

Today, for your third anniversary, Sana surprised you by bringing you back to where it all started.

She planned a beautiful picnic with all your favorite foods as the sun started to set and the birds sang.

The stream nearby is running and the sky was a beautiful shade of pink and you just felt so in love and so happy.

But you had no idea that Sana had something up her sleeve, something that would make your third anniversary even more special.

She pulled out a box that had a few cupcakes in it.

But they weren't just any ordinary cupcakes.

There were five of them in five different flavors and colors.

But that's not what caught your attention.

What left you in disbelief was the words that were written in the frosting.

"Will you marry me?"

You looked up from the box of cupcakes to Sana, who looked a little nervous yet so happy.

She reached over and stroked your cheek softly as a soft smile appeared on her face.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I've been so in love with you for the last three years. I swear to you, I fell head over heels in love with you that day we first met. When your pretty eyes met mine and that gorgeous smile pulled at your lips... god, I melted."

Tears of happiness began to fill your eyes as she spoke.

"I knew this was the year I had to propose because I love you more than anything. I didn't even know that I could love someone this much. But I do. I love you and I want to spend forever with you. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be mine forever and I want to be yours forever too."

You gasped as she got on one knee, pulling out the most beautiful ring you've ever seen.

"Will you marry me, baby?"

"Yes!" You screamed excitedly.

You threw your arms around her and she fell onto the grass on her back as her sweet, infectious laugh fell from her lips.

You kissed across her face and she stared at you with bright eyes before she slipped the ring on your finger.

"I love you so much, Sana." You said as you teared up again. "I can't believe we're getting married!"

"I'm so excited." She said. "I love you too."

You kissed her lips lovingly as she intertwined her fingers with yours, brushing her thumb right across the ring on your finger.

This was it.

This was the start of the rest of your lives together.

And you couldn't be more excited.