you call her wifey (requested)

"Knock knock," You said as you opened the door to the girls' practice room.

They all lifted their heads at the sound of your voice, big happy smiles pulling at their lips right away.

"Baby!" Sana grinned as she got up from her spot on the floor.

They're all taking a short break from practicing the choreography to the upcoming comeback and Sana couldn't think of a better way of spending these few minutes than with you.

"I'm so happy you're here." She grinned.

"Me too. I know I should enjoy my day off relaxing and catching up on some sleep but I missed my wifey too much and had to come see you!"

Sana froze when she heard the word slip from your lips.

She just stared at you in amazement, her brown eyes sparkling so brightly as it sank in.

"Did you just call me wifey?" She wondered.

"Yeah. Is that alright?" You asked before she put her lips on yours to give you a loving kiss.

"Yes! Say it again!" She excitedly said.

"Okay, wifey." You smiled and playfully poked her sides, making her giggle.

"Wifey," Momo smiled as she and Chaeyoung chuckled over your' and Sana's cute moment.

"Are you hungry, wifey? Do you have a little time to get some lunch?"

She turned to look at the time, only for Jihyo and Jeongyeon to encourage her.

"Don't worry about the time. We all need some food anyways." Jihyo smiled.

"Go spend time with your wifey," Jeongyeon teased happily.

Sana grabbed her phone and her bag from beside the girls and hurried back to you before you both headed out to your car.

You went to speak, about to ask her what she wanted to eat when she suddenly leaned in and pulled you in for a quick but loving kiss.

"I really like you calling me wifey." She said as she bit her lip and brushed her thumb across your cheek.

"Good, because I like calling you wifey." You smiled.

"You should call me that more often. Every chance you get." She suggested. "Future Mrs. Minatozaki,"

You giggled happily as the name left her lips, loving the thought of someday having that surname.

She held your hand as you started to drive to the restaurant, smiling every second she was with you; her wifey.