sitting on her lap while doing your makeup (requested)

"Hey, baby girl," Sana smiled as she crawled back into bed.

You were across the room getting your makeup together but you turned around to look at her at the sound of her voice.

"Why are you all the way over there? Come over here and do your makeup."

You smiled to yourself and nodded as you grabbed your makeup and your mirror before going over to the bed.

You sat down only for Sana to pull you onto her lap and wrap her arms around you, making you giggle happily.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too." You said before turning your head to kiss her cheek.

You then turned back around to start doing your makeup.

"What color eyeshadow do you think I should wear today?"

"You look good with them all, baby. But I think a gold color would look good." She said as she put her chin on your shoulder.

You smiled brightly at the feeling, your heart fluttering over how much you love her and how much she loves you.

You put on your gold-colored eyeshadow and then did your mascara and eyeliner.

You then put on your foundation, concealer, highlighter, and blush.

You saw Sana's smile in your mirror and you couldn't help but chuckle as you put on your lipstick.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful."

You shook your head with a smile and finished your final touches of makeup before putting your mirror down.

You turned to look at Sana and her eyes sparkled brightly as she gazed into yours.

"What is it? Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I told you already. You're beautiful." She said as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

"Yeah, I am beautiful now that I've got my makeup on." You said, cracking a joke.

But Sana just shook her head and kept staring into your eyes.

"You're always beautiful. With makeup, without makeup, in nothing but one of my shirts, and when you're all dressed up in your favorite dress or suit. You're always gorgeous. You take my breath away all the time."

"Thank you, baby. That makes me feel good." You said before kissing her cheek softly. "You're stunning too, Sana. All the time, every minute of every day. You're perfect."

"Thank you, my love." She said before kissing your lips softly.

When she pulled away, you began to pepper kisses across her face, leaving little red lipstick marks along her kissable face.

"I love you lots." You said. "And now you have lipstick all over your face."

She laughed happily.

"I love it." She grinned. "And I love you."

You put your arms around her neck and gave her another loving kiss on her lips, wishing you could stay in this moment with her forever.