Merry Christmas (requested)

"Merry Christmas, sweet girl," Sana said as she hugged you from behind, her lips brushing against your neck.

You swear that since your eyes first opened about an hour or so ago, you haven't been able to stop smiling.

It's your second Christmas with Sana and last year, you thought there was no way she could make this Christmas better.

But, somehow, she did, and you can't figure out why you were surprised about that.

"Merry Christmas, baby." You said and craned your neck so she'd kiss your lips, which she happily did.

"So, what are we doing now?"

"I'm baking some Christmas cookies and I was going to cook a little as well."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Sure. You can gather all of the ingredients for the cookies. We need flour, baking powder, eggs, vanilla extract, and sugar."

She grabbed the ingredients from the cupboards before joining your side.

"Done."

"Okay. Here are the directions and the Christmas cookie cutters. I'll be back by your side in a moment, let me just start on the food real fast."

You grabbed the stuff to begin cooking and as you began to put them into different trays and pots, you felt Sana hug you from behind again.

"What about the cookies?" You asked teasingly.

"I don't want to do them without you." She said as she peppered kisses across your shoulder blades and the back of your neck. "It's Christmas, darling. I want to make the cookies with you; every step."

Once you knew you had some time to spare without having to turn your attention away from the cookies to focus on the food, you took Sana's hand and went back to the counter to start on the cookies.

"I want the gingerbread one." She said as she grabbed the gingerbread man-shaped cookie cutter.

"Okay, cutie." You grinned, your heart fluttering over how bright her smile was.

You mixed the ingredients together and started to cut the cookies into different shapes, her eyes so bright and full of pure happiness the entire time.

When you finished and the tray was full of different shapes of cookies, you put it into the oven.

Turning around, you faced Sana, about to ask if she wanted to help you cook too, only for her to brush some frosting across your cheek.

"Sana!" You giggled and grabbed some on your finger, putting some on her cheek, causing her to throw her head back with a laugh.

"Come on, help me cook." You said, only for her to shake her head and wipe some frosting on your face again, this time on your lips.

Before you could say anything, she put her lips on yours to give you an even sweeter kiss than she usually does.

"I love you, baby." She smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." You said, playfully rolling your eyes before you took her hand and walked to the stove with her.

She helped you with the food, which didn't take too long until the cookies were done in the oven.

"So, can we eat them yet?" She asked as she reached for one.

"Do you want to burn your fingers and tongue?" You shook your head, giggling at her excitement. "Besides, we still have to decorate them. Do it how you want to." You said before reaching for different frostings and sprinkles.

Once you finished, and once Sana made sure they were no longer hot enough to burn her hands or tongue, she tapped your shoulder.

When you turned around, she put the cookie up to your lips.

"I want you to try it first." She said, clearly proud over how her cookies had turned out.

The gingerbread man-shaped cookie was on your lips, decorated with red and green frosting and you happily took a bite of it.

"Is it good?"

"Delicious." You smiled and let her bite into one of the candy cane-shaped cookies you made, to which she moaned over how good it tasted.

"I think we should take a plate of these into the living room. We'll curl up on the sofa and watch Christmas movies with the fire on."

"Okay." You said, your heart fluttering over the idea.

You grabbed a plate full of cookies before going into the living room.

You sat down on the sofa while she started a quick fire to keep both of you warm while it snowed outside.

You turned on Home Alone, one of your favorite Christmas films of all time, and curled up to Sana when she sat down on the sofa.

"This is the best Christmas ever."

"You said that last year, babe." You playfully reminded her.

"And I'll continue to say it for all the Christmases to come because I know every one of them is going to be amazing with my favorite girl by my side." She said as she put her forehead on yours.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." She said before kissing your lips lovingly before gently pushing your head onto her chest and pulling you even closer, planning to cherish every second of this special day with you.