bringing you to practice with her when you're sick (requested)

"I wonder where Sana is. She's late and that's very unlike her." Mina said as she looked at the door, waiting to see it open.

"I know," Jihyo said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. "I think I'm gonna call her and see if she's okay."

She clicked on Sana's contact and just as it began to ring, the door to the practice room opened and in walked Sana.

But Sana wasn't alone.

You were with her.

And much to the girls' sadness and concern, you looked absolutely miserable.

"Oh, Y/N, are you alright?" Dahyun asked with a sad look on her face.

You weakly shook your head before laying your head on Sana's shoulder as she led you over to a free spot on the floor.

"Sana, what's wrong? Is she okay?" Tzuyu asked and it was clear that she felt anxious by her shaky voice.

"I think she has a little stomach bug. She was throwing up this morning and she's got a slight fever. I couldn't stay home and she didn't want to be alone so I brought her here with me, so I can still keep an eye on her. Will you all help me care for her?"

"Of course!" Nayeon immediately spoke. "You know we will."

Sana felt a little relieved knowing that she's got the girls there to help look out for you.

"How do you feel right now, darling?" Sana asked as she helped you sit down on the floor.

"Terrible." You said weakly. "I'm tired and nauseous. I feel dizzy and I just want to sleep."

"Okay. I brought a blanket with me for you. So lay down, you can relax and get some rest."

You laid down and closed your eyes, uncomfortably resting your head on the floor.

"I'm sorry I don't have a pillow for you to lay your head on, babe. I didn't think about bringing one with me." Sana spoke as she caressed your warm cheek.

Seeing you so sick and knowing that the floor had to be extremely uncomfortable to rest your head on, especially if you were going to try and get some sleep, Momo quickly helped to change that.

She took off her hoodie and Chaeyoung did the same before passing them off to Sana, who put them under your head.

"That should be a little better." She said as she ran her fingers through your hair.

"It is." You sleepily answered. "Thank you." You said as you looked over at Momo and Chaeyoung.

"It's no problem at all, Y/N," Momo answered.

"We're happy to help however we can," Chaeyoung spoke.

"If you need anything, you can let any of us know," Jeongyeon said. "We'll help take care of you."

You thanked them as you closed your eyes, basking in the warmth of the cozy and fluffy blanket as Sana covered you up with it.

"She's falling asleep, so let's get to practicing. We've got a long day ahead." Sana said and kissed your head lovingly before she stood up.

The girls took one last look at you before they all joined Sana and began practicing, hoping the music wasn't too loud for you as they did so.

It was a couple of hours later when you woke up for the first time since arriving there with Sana.

When you opened your eyes, to your surprise, the girls were all sitting on the floor with either their phones or water bottles in their hands.

Your eyes felt heavy so you tried to simply fall right back asleep.

But then you felt it.

You felt sick again.

Sitting up suddenly, Jeongyeon was the first to notice you and she quickly caught Dahyun's attention, who was closest to the trash can.

"Grab it, Dahyun, hurry!" Jeongyeon said and Dahyun dropped her phone on the floor to grab it.

She handed it to Jeongyeon, who passed it over to Nayeon, who was closest to you.

"Here, babe,"

You got sick into it, groaning and asking for Sana as you did so.

"Sana only went to the bathroom. She'll be back in a second, we promise." Mina said as she and Tzuyu did their best to comfort you while Nayeon held your hair back for you.

Sana returned only a moment later, just as you finished throwing up.

She hurried over to your side and began to rub your back soothingly.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here. my love. Are you okay?"

"Yeah." You sniffled. "I'm alright now. The girls got me through it. They took care of me and comforted me."

"Good," Sana said with a small smile. "Thank you, girls."

"No problem," Tzuyu spoke.

You laid back down and closed your tired eyes now that your stomach was settled.

You quickly drifted back off to sleep, much to the girls' relief.

"She's still warm." Sana sighed after feeling your forehead.

"She probably will be until she gets better," Chaeyoung said. "I'm sure that won't be long from now. She's got you and all of us to lean on."

Sana smiled brightly for the first time all day.

She felt so relieved to have such great friends that are always there for her and you when needed.

"What would I ever do without you all?" Sana asked as Nayeon gave her a quick hug. "Okay. Let's get back to practicing."

You didn't wake up for a while longer, almost a few hours.

You slept deeply and the girls were all relieved to see that they weren't disturbing you and you were able to get the rest you truly needed.

You opened your eyes when Momo brushed her hand across your forehead.

"Sorry. Sana wanted me to see if you were still running a fever." She said with a sad look in her eyes.

"Is she?" Sana asked as she walked over to you with a bottle of water in her hands.

"Yeah," Momo answered.

"Okay, thank you." Sana sighed as she sat down beside you. "Here, sleepyhead. You need some water."

You sat up a little and took a few sips as Sana held it up to your lips.

"Thanks." You mumbled as your eyes slipped shut. "I'm tired."

"Go back to sleep, baby."

"Before you do," Jihyo said as she walked over to you and Sana. "Is there anything you need? Are you hungry?"

"No, thanks. I just want to sleep some more."

"Okay," Jihyo said.

"We're not bothering you? The music isn't too loud? We can turn it down if needed." Dahyun said.

"No, it's fine. Once I'm out, I'm out."

"Good." She said.

"Okay, get some sleep. If you need anything, I'm right here and so are the girls." Sana said as she kissed your forehead.

You laid back down and closed your eyes, falling back asleep again a few seconds later.

Sana stood back up and the girls took one last look at you, hoping that you'd feel better soon.