you break your arm (requested)

"Sana, baby? Are you almost done playing your game so we can watch a movie together?" You asked as you put your head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, sure, babe." She said as she continued to hold her phone in her hand, too busy with the game that she could hardly focus on what you were saying.

You've been patiently waiting for her to finish her game.

She's said numerous times over the last forty minutes that she only had to finish the level she was on but every time she'd finish that one, she'd go onto the next.

And as much as you love her and want her to enjoy herself like this, you also want a little time with her.

And you're getting frustrated.

So you reached behind your head to grab your pillow before you hit her with it.

She was taken aback at first, simply staring at you with her eyebrows raised and a look of surprise.

"Now can we watch a movie together?"

"No, because you started something, you little brat!" She grabbed her pillow and hit you with it, making you burst into laughter.

You hit her again with it and soon, a pillow fight was broken out.

You both hit each other with the pillows as you scooted away from her to try and get a little distance between you so she couldn't hit you but you could still reach over and hit her.

You were both laughing so hard as you played around that you didn't notice how close to the edge of the bed you were.

And with one powerful hit from Sana, you fell off the bed and onto the floor.

And the horrible crunching sound that was heard by both of you made Sana's heart sink.

The pain set in quickly and she jumped off of the bed to sit on the floor beside you.

Your arm was broken.

It wasn't so much the drop because there wasn't a huge distance between the bed and the floor.

But it was more so the way you fell and the position that you landed, causing the bone to break.

The pain was intense.

The laughter and smiles were long gone, now replaced by tears and agony.

"Oh, my god. Baby, I'm so sorry." Sana said as the guilt began to overwhelm her. "We need to get you to the hospital."

She helped you stand up and put your shoes on for you before she slid hers on and grabbed the things she knew you'd both need while you were out, such as your phones and wallets.

She helped you to the car and drove off to the hospital.

The whole way, you were trying not to make a huge deal out of the pain because you knew she felt bad enough already and you didn't want to make her feel worse about what happened.

But it was incredibly painful and you couldn't deny that.

She pulled into a parking spot a few minutes later and helped you into the hospital, where they made you both fill out some paperwork before you could be seen.

Sana nearly chewed them out for it because you were in intense pain and she just wanted you to get some relief.

Nonetheless, she knew it needed to be done, so she obliged.

"Okay, let's get you taken back." A nurse said.

You went back to a room with Sana following right behind you.

"How did this happen?" The doctor asked.

"We were having a pillow fight and I fell off of the bed and landed the wrong way." You explained as Sana rubbed your back comfortingly.

"Okay, that's fine. It happens. Don't worry, we'll get you feeling better very soon. Let's get you some pain relief."

Sana breathed out a sigh of relief upon hearing that as she just wanted you to be out of pain as quickly as possible.

They gave you some medicine before getting the bone back in place.

After, they placed a cast on your arm.

However, you were just so thankful that the pain was gone, because it had been agonizing.

They gave you some discharge papers and let you go home just a little while later.

When you arrived home, Sana laid down in bed beside you but as much as she wanted to hold you close, she resisted out of worry that she might hurt your arm more by accidentally touching it somehow.

You could tell that she still felt so terrible.

She didn't say very much, only giving you one-word answers when you'd ask her something, and her head was lowered.

The guilt was still eating away at her.

"Baby, please don't beat yourself up too much about what happened. It was just an accident."

"I should've been more careful." She sighed. "In fact, I should've put my phone down when you asked me to and this never would've happened!"

"No, Sana, it's okay. Look, what happened is done with. But it's not your fault at all. We were just playing around. I could've been more careful, I was the one sitting so close to the edge of the bed."

"I know but-"

"No but's." You interrupted. "It's not your fault and I'm going to be just fine. You heard the doctor - it'll heal soon and it's not a bad enough break to need surgery, so I'll be alright before you know it. All I need right now is you."

"Okay." She said.

"Smile for me, pretty. Make me feel better with that beautiful smile of yours."

She did as you asked, a giggle slipping from her lips over your sweet words.

"That's my girl. There's that pretty smile. I love you."

"I love you too, baby." She smiled and kissed your lips lovingly. "What do you need right now? Anything?"

"No, I'm perfectly fine." You said. "I've got you."

She pulled you close, careful of your arm and the cast on it.

"I'll take good care of you until you recover, baby. I promise." She said as you put your head on her chest.

And you knew that she meant it, too.

She'd be waiting on you hand and foot and doing whatever she can to help you until your arm was healed.

Because she loves you.