pranking her that you shaved her eyebrows too thin (requested)

"Darling? Are you busy?" Sana asked as she sat down on the bed beside you.

"Not really, why?" You asked as you set your phone down on the bed.

"Well, tomorrow we have some performances and photoshoots to do and I want to look as good as possible. I was wondering if you could help me shave my eyebrows. Of course, not all the way off. Just the hairs that are standing out. Can you see them?"

"You always look good, Sana." You replied, making her grin as her heart skipped a beat. "But yeah, I see them." You said as you looked at her eyebrows. "Okay, baby. Let me help you."

"You're the best, baby. Thank you!" She smiled before taking your hand to lead you into the bathroom.

She sat down on the closed toilet lid and closed her eyes as you began to get rid of the hairs that were standing out too much.

They looked absolutely perfect, much to your relief.

However, it's been a while since you pulled a prank on Sana and this seemed like the perfect one to do.

So instead of telling her they looked good, you lied and went wide-eyed as she opened her eyes.

"Oh, boy." You said. "Well, that's not good."

"What?" She worriedly asked, her eyes as big as yours.

"I might've shaved them a little too thin." You said as you brushed your fingers over her brows. "Oh, yeah, I definitely did."

"What? Oh, no. This can't be happening!" She panicked. "They're too thin!?"

"Yeah, they're definitely too thin. I can't believe how badly I messed up, actually. They don't look good."

"Oh, god. I can't even imagine what they're going to say when I show up for the photoshoots tomorrow. Imagine what the girls will say! I know we tease each other just in good fun but still, they're going to tease me about this forever!"

"Maybe they're not so bad."

"From the look on your face and the way you're talking, I'm taking it as a sign that they don't look good at all." She nervously said before burying her head in her hands. "This is so bad! I trusted you, Y/N."

"I'm so sorry, my love. I didn't mean to shave them so thin, I just got distracted!"

"By?"

"You and how insanely pretty you are."

"Sucking up, I see." She said as she shook her head with a smile. "I'm not mad at you, baby. I just don't know what to do."

"Why don't you look in the mirror? Maybe they're not as bad as I'm thinking they are."

"I don't know. I'm a little scared to look." She confessed.

"You have to look sooner or later. Might as well get it over with."

"Okay." She nervously said as she stood up.

Sinking her teeth into her lip, she looked in the mirror and caught your gaze as she did so.

"Uh. baby? I don't know what you're talking about. They look absolutely perfect, flawless even."

"Gotcha!"

"Huh?" She asked as she looked at you.

"I was just pranking you!"

"You're so mean!" She gasped. "That's such a mean and scary prank."

You chuckled as she turned to face you.

"Oh, laugh it up now. Let's see how hard you're laughing when I get my revenge on you."

You went wide-eyed as you stopped laughing.

"Oh, yeah. I'm so getting you back for this."

"I deserve it." You sighed.

"You do. Because you really scared me."

"You love me though." You said as you put your arms around her.

"I do, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still going to get my revenge on you."

You just shook your head with a smile because you knew that you deserved it after that prank.

"You are so lucky that I love you too much to be mad at you."

"Very lucky." You smiled and kissed her lips.

And even though Sana pulled you into her arms for a big, sweet hug, she wasn't completely forgiving you.

No, you wouldn't be completely forgiven until she got her revenge.

And as she held you, she was already plotting it.

She was going to get you just as good as you got her.