crazy for you (requested)

"Guess who," you heard a sweet familiar voice say as she covered your eyes and tried to surprise you.

Your heart skipped a beat when you turned around and found Sana standing there with bright eyes.

"I'm so happy you're here!" You said as you threw your arms around her neck.

"I told you I'd be here. I might have a comeback with the girls coming up but nothing was going to keep me from coming here to see you shine. I wouldn't miss this for the world." She smiled as she hugged you.

"We're playing a new song! I wrote it." You said as you pulled back from the hug.

"Really? What's it about?" She asked curiously, her eyes locked with yours.

"This girl that I really like."

Your words made her heart sink.

You and Sana have been close for the last few months. You met through mutual friends and even though neither of you has said it, it's obvious that you both have feelings for each other.

Very strong feelings, at that.

But neither of you have confessed, although you've been very close to doing just that many times.

Tonight, you're confessing. You know she likes you and you have to say you feel the same. It's time to do so.

And you've thought long and hard about it. Sometimes, you struggle to find the words to say how you really feel, but you always manage to easily say whatever you feel when it's through your music.

You're in a very popular band and tonight is your biggest show so far. You're excited about it and even more so when you get to confess in front of thousands and thousands of people that you like Sana.

She looked awfully sad when you told her that you wrote the song for the girl you really like and you couldn't help but chuckle, which only made her feel sadder.

"I didn't mean it that way, Sana. I can't say exactly but it'll make more sense when you hear the song. I promise."

She nodded wordlessly, smiling a little as she felt the strong urge to kiss you.

She's felt it every day for several weeks but she never makes a move, worried that you're not ready for that.

So she took a deep breath and hugged you again.

"You're going to do great." She smiled proudly. "I'll be in the very front row, cheering you on."

"Thank you." You grinned. "And be sure to pay attention to the lyrics. It's our closing song. I hope you like it."

You headed out of your dressing room and headed on stage.

Sana couldn't stop thinking about what you said. Not even when she was in the front row, her eyes on you as you performed.

She was having the time of her life and despite all the screaming fans in the arena, she screamed the loudest of them all.

You made it through the setlist and when you reached the last song, Sana's heart was pounding with anticipation.

"I wrote this last song for a very special girl in my life," you said as you looked at Sana, locking eyes with her. "I like her a lot and it's about time I tell her just how crazy for her I am."

Sana was smiling from ear to ear. It felt so surreal. You were talking about her? It almost seemed too good to be true.

But there was no denying it.

The words of love that fell from your lips as you sang every word, every lyric mentioning something special, some trait or quality that Sana has that made it impossible for it to be about anyone else.

You sang about how much you love the sound of her voice and her pretty brown eyes.

How you love the way she's so kind to everyone and how she makes you feel so good about yourself.

How she can make every single bad day that you have so much better with just her hugs or her comforting words.

How you can't help but smile every time she smiles, how your heart flutters every time she touches your hands with yours.

And you sang about how, if she feels the same, you want to love her the way she deserves to be loved; inexpressibly and unconditionally.

And there was certainly no denying it if she had any doubts when you ended the song, your last lyric mentioning her name as you said, outright, that you like her.

Your eyes were shining so bright as you stared into hers from the stage, a rush of relief coming over her when she sent you that stunning smile and mouthed to you that she likes you too.

Everyone was cheering so loud.

You and your band members thanked everyone for coming and took a bow before going backstage and Sana quickly rushed back there to be with you.

She closed the dressing room door behind her and walked to you.

Neither of you said a word.

So, instead of saying anything, she pushed her lips onto yours for a sweet kiss.

It was the first one you've ever shared and it was even more perfect than you imagined it being.

It was inexpressible and the best kiss you've ever had. Her lips felt so soft, so kissable.

And she kept her hand on the small of your back, holding you so close as her lips moved in perfect sync with yours.

"You know I'm crazy for you. Right?" She whispered as she pulled away, her forehead falling onto yours.

"I know. I'm so lucky and so crazy for you too."

She giggled and pulled you in for another kiss, never wanting the beautiful and special moment to end.