you and your daughter surprise her at the airport (requested)

"Are you excited?" You asked your three-year-old daughter who was practically jumping up and down in excitement as you stood in the crowded airport together.

"Yeah!" She said.

"Me too." You smiled as your heart started to beat harder with every second.

Sana and the girls are returning from tour today.

You and your little girl have somehow gotten by without her over these last few months, though you've both missed her terribly.

But now that she's finally coming home again, you're both feeling over the moon about it as life isn't ever the same when she's not by your sides.

The best part about picking her up from the airport today?

It's a complete surprise.

She thinks that you're busy with work and your daughter is being babysat by a neighbor so she has to take a cab home.

But that's not the case and you just know she's going to be so happy.

You can practically see the look on her face already and it warms your heart immensely just thinking about it.

"She should be here anytime now." You said as you looked around.

Suddenly, your little girl gasped and said,

"Auntie Mina!"

You looked over where she was looking and your eyes met Mina's and you watched a big grin appear on her face.

"Don't tell Sana!" You mouthed and she nodded her head, promising not to say anything.

The other girls were following behind Mina; Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and then your wife.

"I guess I should call for an Uber now." Sana sighed to Momo, who was walking beside her.

Momo saw you and your little girl and happily shook her head at Sana.

"I don't think that's necessary."

"Why not?" Sana asked before Momo nodded over to you.

Sana's eyes lit up and she was pushing her way past everyone to get to her girls as fast as she could.

"My girls!" She said as she finally reached your side.

She pulled you into her arms for a big hug, squeezing you tight as she held onto you.

"Look who else is here." You smiled as you pulled away.

You lifted your daughter into your arms.

"Mommy!" She said before throwing her arms around Sana.

"Oh, my baby!" Sana said as she held your little girl in her arms.

She was so full of joy that she teared up.

She's been missing the two of you like crazy, wishing every day that you were both there by her side to experience everything with her.

It would've made it all even more incredible.

But those moments without you two made her cherish these moments even more.

They meant the world to her, just like you two did.

"My sweet girl. Oh, I missed you!" Sana said as she squeezed your little girl tightly.

She loosened her grip slightly and opened her eyes to look at you.

"Come on, bring it in, baby." She smiled as she opened her arm up for you.

You moved into her embrace and snuggled your girls close, feeling much happier now that you had Sana home with you both.

"Next time, I refuse to leave without you two. I missed you both too much."

"We missed you too." You said before pecking Sana's lips.

"What about you, angel? Did you miss me? Hm?" Sana asked as she tickled your daughter's sides, making her giggle.

"Let's go home." You said before kissing Sana once more.

She sighed contentedly and looked between you and your little girl, smiling to herself.

"It's good to be home."