calling you Mrs. Minatozaki - part two (requested)

"I can't believe you did all of this." You said as you looked around the kitchen in awe.

There were candles everywhere and flower petals all over the floor.

Your favorite romantic songs were playing as you and Sana shared the delicious meal that she spent the last couple of hours preparing.

"It's so romantic. Thank you, baby."

"Anything for you, my love." She smiled as she brought your hand to her lips for a soft kiss.

You put another bite of food into your mouth as your heart fluttered upon seeing the smile on her face and the sparkle in her eyes.

"I might've fibbed to you a little." She confessed as she dropped her fork and held your hand tightly in hers. "I didn't make this meal just because."

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly as she took a nervous breath.

When you arrived home a little while ago to this romantic meal, Sana told you that it was all just because, insisting that she didn't need a reason to do sweet things for you, which was true.

But there is a reason behind it.

"There's something I've been wanting to do for the longest time and I knew that it was time to do it tonight."

She took a deep breath before reaching into her pocket and when she pulled it out, you saw the engagement ring in her hand.

A gasp left your lips as she got up and made her way over to you before getting down on one knee in front of you.

She reached for your hand as tears filled your eyes.

"I'm so in love with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know I've been calling you Mrs. Minatozaki for a bit now but I want it to be official. I want you to be my wife. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, falling even more in love with you every single day. Will you marry me, baby?"

You knew your answer before she even finished asking you so you happily blurted it out immediately.

"Yes!"

She smiled from ear to ear before she dried her own eyes as happy tears fell down her face.

She slipped the ring on your finger before bringing your hand to her lips for a loving kiss, her beautiful brown eyes staying locked with yours as she did so.

"I love you so much, baby," You sniffled as she brushed her thumbs beneath your eyes, catching your tears of joy.

"I love you more, Mrs. Minatozaki," She whispered before kissing your lips softly.

You put your forehead against hers, happily staring into her eyes as it sank in that you were going to be hers forever.

"We're getting married!"

"We are." She happily said. "I can't wait."

"Me neither." You said before she kissed you again, both of you overjoyed that you were going to be spending the rest of your lives together.