soft (requested)

"You look so good." You told Sana as you ran your fingers through her long hair. "And you did so great on stage, baby! I'm so proud of you."

Sana's heart fluttered happily.

She always appreciates compliments like that but hearing that from you meant the world to her.

"Thanks, baby." She smiled as she looped her arms around your neck, lovingly kissing your lips.

There's something about this particular era for the girls that you're loving.

Your girlfriend looks so happy and her eyes are sparkling so brightly and you can just see the joy radiating from her with every performance and interview she and the girls do and you love witnessing every moment.

"Now that the pictures are done being taken, we should go to the dressing room. The girls are occupied so we can have a little alone time for a few." She suggested as another bright smile pulled at her lips.

"Okay, cutie." You chuckled and took her hand, letting her lead you to the dressing room.

"So, I know you've been struggling to pick but I want to know more than ever what your favorite song from the new album is."

You've been having a hard time answering that question since you first heard all the songs on the album and your girlfriend has been patient and understanding, although that's been dwindling lately since she's so curious.

You began to ponder the question and finally started to answer her when you stopped walking and dropped her hand.

"Jisoo!"

At the mention of her name, Jisoo turned around and her eyes lit up when she saw you and Sana standing outside her room.

"Hi!" She beamed before throwing her arms around you for a hug.

This is another reason why this comeback is so special to you.

Because it's also happening around the same time as other idols that you and Sana are friends with.

Besides Twice, so many amazing groups are here at Inkigayo today.

From IVE to BLACKPINK to NewJeans.

It's a special time for all of them and it's so wonderful to see so many familiar faces in the same place.

"Y/N, Sana, hello! It's so good to see you!" Jisoo smiled.

Sana didn't say anything but she did send Jisoo a big friendly smile before keeping her eyes back on you again.

"I can't believe how good your song is! I've had it on repeat since it came out. It's wonderful and your performance was amazing!" You said as you brushed your hand along Jisoo's arm.

It wasn't in a flirtatious manner nor was anything you were saying.

But you're friends with Jisoo and you're trying to be supportive and friendly like you should.

Sana, however, wasn't all that enthused to hear those words or see you and Jisoo so close.

And it wasn't just Jisoo.

You were being friendly to everyone.

The members of IVE were making their way down the hall and you quickly complimented them too.

"Congrats on such a great performance, girls!"

"Thank you!" Rei grinned.

"Are you going to be doing more performances? Because I know Sana and the girls will and I hope to see you all here too." You told Jisoo.

"Hopefully, yeah!" Jisoo said.

"I know you'll do amazing. I'm so excited for the album!"

"Aren't you just the sweetest?" Rosé spoke before she came over to hug you.

Before you knew it, Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo were joining in on the hug and squeezed you tightly.

"Sana, come here! You should join in!" Jennie said but Sana just shook her head and walked away, heading down the hall to the dressing room.

It wasn't a surprise for Sana to see the girls all over you.

After all, other groups are always all over you because everyone adores you.

AESPA, ITZY, girls' generation - they've always been all over you, cooing over how adorable and kind you are.

Sana knows that when she brings you around to different things like this that everyone will want to be around you since you're such a ray of sunshine and you're so soft, but Sana does feel jealous about it sometimes.

And this just so happened to be one of those times.

"I'll see you all later. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments and successes!"

"Thank you, sweet girl!" Lisa said as you made your way to the girls' dressing room.

You saw Sana sitting down and you sat beside her, softly gazing at her as you put your cheek on her shoulder.

"Why are you jealous?"

"Jealous?" Sana asked, scoffing. "Why do you think I'm jealous?"

"Because you're acting like it." You said as you brushed your fingers against her skin.

"I can't help it." She sighed. "Everyone loves you. Everyone thinks you're so soft and sweet."

"What, are you saying you don't think I am?" You joked.

"No, not at all. I just get jealous when everyone clings to you and coos over you. You're my girl and sometimes seeing all the skinship everyone gives you and hear them calling you names like sweet girl and cutie... I get jealous because I like calling you those things."

"I get it, baby," You said as your eyes met Sana's. "But no matter what happens, I'm always going to be your girl, Sana. People can call me all the cute names they want but it won't ever come close to how much I love you calling me those things."

"Yeah?" She smiled.

"Yes. I love you so much. No one else compares to you, my girl. So don't be jealous. You've got nothing to be worried about. I may be soft and people may think I'm sweet for that but I'm in love with you and no one can change that."

"I'm in love with you too. So in love." She said as she put her forehead against yours. "Sorry for getting jealous."

"It's okay." You said, kissing her softly. "I'm all yours though. Never forget it."

Her heart leaped at that and she pulled you closer, feeling so much better, and then even more so as you kissed her again.