kissing prank (requested)

"Y/N?"

The sound of Tzuyu saying your name from across the dorm caught your attention.

Sitting on Sana's lap with her arms around you, you looked away from Chaeyoung, who had been chatting with you before Tzuyu spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me with something?"

Without any hesitation or questions, you pulled away from Sana and went over to Tzuyu, who took your hand and led you up the stairs.

The girls were curious about what was going on.

You, however, knew what it was.

This was an idea you and Tzuyu came up with together as a way to not only prank your girlfriend but also the other members.

A kissing prank.

"How long do you think it'll take before they come up?" Tzuyu wondered as she brought you into the room that she, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun share.

She closed the door a bit but she left it open a crack, allowing for someone to peek in.

For a few minutes, you just talked and joked around together like the good friends that you are.

But it didn't take too long for the girls to get curious as to what you two were doing, Sana especially.

As soon as you heard them coming down the hall, you took the position you had planned by leaning against the wall with Tzuyu so close that her breath fanned against your face.

Her hand was above you on the wall, her lips pulled into a smile as she gazed into your eyes.

You heard the floor creak as the girls stood outside the door.

It was Jihyo that peeked into the room and her gasp worried Sana.

The door was suddenly pushed open and you and Tzuyu did your best to act surprised.

"What's going on in here?" Sana asked as she folded her arms over her chest. "Were you two just about to kiss?"

"What?" Tzuyu asked in surprise as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Kiss?"

"I saw how close you two were! You looked like you were just about to kiss!" Sana said.

You and Tzuyu looked at each other, pretending to act guilty.

"Well?" Sana asked. "Tell me! Were you, my best friend, about to kiss my girlfriend?"

She stepped close to Tzuyu, almost getting in her face, and it shocked both you and Tzuyu.

"You were about to kiss my girl, weren't you?"

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" Jeongyeon asked as she spoke up from across the room, where she and the girls all stood in shock.

And only one word left yours' and Tzuyu's lips.

"Gotcha!"

The girls all looked so confused as you and Tzuyu burst into laughter.

"It's a prank!" Tzuyu giggled.

"What?" Momo scoffed.

"We wanted to see how you'd all react to something like this," Tzuyu said as Sana stepped away from her.

"That's a mean prank," Sana said as she gazed at you and Tzuyu in sadness. "I thought you were about to kiss."

"No." You said as you took her hand into yours. "I'd never kiss Tzuyu, or any of the girls, at that."

"Uh... thanks?" Nayeon said.

"I love you. I don't ever want to kiss anyone but you. It was just a prank, I swear."

Sana sighed as she laced her fingers with yours.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Trust me, baby. I'd never do anything like that to you. Tzuyu wouldn't either."

"I believe you." She said. "You still scared me though."

"Sorry. We just wanted to see what your reaction would be." Tzuyu said.

"Well, now we know that her reaction to something like that is actually quite scary!" Dahyun said, making the girls chuckle.

"Trust me, Sana. Y/N is one of my best friends. I'll never kiss her.

"Good," Sana said with a sigh of relief.

"Unless you end up breaking up and you let her go. Then I might snatch her up."

"Never in a million years," Sana said as she put her arms around you. "Go find someone else. This is my girl; all mine." Sana said as she kissed your lips softly.

Tzuyu just shook her head with a smile.

She and the girls love hearing Sana say that.

Because they all adore you so much.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked.

"No." Sana sighed. "Just don't do anything like that again. You scared me. I thought you might be falling in love with one of my friends and out of love with me."

"Never ever." You assured. "I'll only ever love you."

Sana smiled and kissed your lips softly.

"I love you too." Sana said as she hugged you close.