calling her mommy in public (requested)

"Thank you," Sana politely told the hostess as she placed the menus on the table in front of you.

As the girl walked away to tell your waitress what you and Sana wanted to drink tonight, you looked around to see if anyone around you was paying attention to you or Sana.

Sana had a long day at work today and before you could offer to make things better in an intimate way, she was asking you to go out to dinner at a nice place in the city for a night out.

And you agreed because you always find it hard to say no to her and she looked hopeful that you'd say yes.

But you're feeling differently now.

You don't know why she chose to dress up in this little black dress that she's got in but she looks so amazing and it's making you feel a little less than innocent tonight.

So you have an idea of how to get Sana out of here and home, where you want to be tonight.

"Everything looks so good. I can't choose. What are you going to get, baby?"

"I don't know. I'm not all that hungry. At least, not for food, mommy."

She quickly looked away from her menu and at you.

"What did you just say?" She asked.

"Did I say something wrong, mommy? I'm sorry. I just had other things in mind for tonight, so I'm a little bummed that we're here instead of at home. That's all, mommy."

Before she could say a word, the waitress cleared her throat as she appeared at your table.

"Hi, ladies. What can I get for you tonight?"

"Uh..." Sana said as she felt completely speechless from what had just gone on. "We need a little more time."

"Okay." The waitress said before leaving.

"You are so naughty," Sana whispered as she leaned across the table, looking around. "The waitress so heard what you said."

"Whoops." You said as you shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know what you want me to say, mommy. I want to go home but you're hungry so just order some food."

"No." She said as she clenched her jaw. "After what you just said? Are you kidding?"

You smirked as you saw the look in her eyes.

She was craving you just as much as you craved her tonight.

"Am I in trouble, mommy?"

Sana pulled out some money to pay for your drinks before she stood up.

"You know it. Come on, we're going home."

You grabbed your things, trying to hide your excitement as you did so.

"I can't take you anywhere. Calling me mommy in public where anyone could've overheard. Inappropriate." She mumbled as you took her hand and walked out of the restaurant.

"But you love it, don't you, mommy?" You asked as you kissed her neck a little.

"You know it." She winked as you got into the car and hurried home, knowing that a fun night for you both was ahead.