buying your first apartment together (requested)

"Keep your head up, baby. This could be the very first apartment that we decide to buy together. That's exciting! It's not something to seem so down about." Sana said as you sat parked by the curb, waiting for the agent that runs the building to arrive.

"I know. I'm sorry. I am excited. I'm just worried that this will be yet another thing that we feel isn't right for us. Then what?"

"Then we keep looking, my love. We'll find something eventually, I promise." She encouraged and sent you that bright smile that you adore.

You leaned forward to kiss her lips when there was a sudden knock on Sana's window, causing you both to jump.

"Sorry!" The agent politely said as Sana rolled the window down. "Are you ready to go look around?"

You nodded as Sana looked at you and you unbuckled your seatbelts, more ready than you've ever been before.

You took Sana's hand back in yours when you were by her side again.

You made sure to look both ways before crossing the street to get to the building and once you entered, she led you up the floors to the spacious apartment that you and Sana hoped you'd call home.

You all made small talk together until you stood in front of the door and once it opened and you got to go inside, you felt a rush that you couldn't explain.

Of all the places you and Sana have looked at over the last few days, this one felt different than the rest and in the best way possible.

You dropped her hand as you fixed your bag that was over your shoulders and took a good look around the place.

It was spacious, more so than an average apartment, but that's just because you and Sana wanted a place like that.

An apartment seemed better than an actual home right now and since you could buy this one and it was big enough to have the girls over, or maybe add to your family someday down the line, whether that be with pets or tiny little humans, it was the perfect place for that.

"It's beautiful," Sana said as she followed the agent around, viewing all the different rooms while you marveled over the details in the living room and kitchen.

The kitchen was bigger than the last few you've seen recently, which is important to you as you like to cook sometimes.

You enjoy making food for you and Sana to share and sometimes, you bake together.

This would be the perfect place for that.

"Y/N? You want to come see the other rooms?" Sana asked as she entered the kitchen after noticing that you hadn't been by her and the agent's side.

You walked to her side and took her hand again, fingers intertwining.

"There are three bedrooms but you can, of course, turn them into anything you want. One bedroom, an office, a guest room. One bedroom, a guest room, a nursery, maybe." The agent suggested and Sana shrugged her shoulders with a grin.

"Whatever your hearts desire, there are three rooms for you to make your own. There are also two bathrooms and some nice accommodations in them, as well. Also, there's a pool and a gym in the building too, if either of you enjoys that."

After looking around the other rooms, you walked back out to the living room with Sana following behind you.

"What do you think? Is this the one?"

Sana looked from the agent and over to you before looking back at her.

"Can we have a minute in private to discuss?"

"Of course. I'll be out in the hall. I'll come back inside in a few."

The door opened and then closed as she walked out.

Sana came up behind you and hugged you close, her hands falling to your hips while her lips brushed against your shoulders.

"So? What do you think, my love? Is this like the others we've seen lately?"

You took a moment to admire how comfortable and cozy the apartment was before you turned around.

"No." You said and watched her eyes light up. "I like this one... a lot. I felt it from the moment we walked inside. It was like home, right away. It feels so comfortable and warm and... it feels perfect. If you feel the same, I think this is the one."

"I was so hoping you'd say that because this felt like home from the moment we arrived, to me, as well."

You turned around and shared a sweet kiss before going to the door.

"We want it."

The agent was happy to hear that and you spent the next little while signing papers in her office.

"Congratulations y/n and Sana. Welcome home."

She handed you both a key for the apartment you officially owned and you squealed in excitement before going back to the apartment together.

"This is our home." You said as you stared in awe.

"It is, baby girl." She smiled before kissing your neck. "Now we need to go furniture shopping and decide what we're going to do with the other two rooms."

It all sounded so perfect and so exciting and the smile on your face, as well as Sana's, was bigger and brighter than ever, because, finally, you were home.