cuddling after being intimate (requested)

"That was amazing," Sana whispered as she put her forehead on your shoulder.

"It was just so incredible." You agreed before letting out a blissful sigh.

You brushed your fingers across her back and kissed her soft skin before running your fingers through her long hair.

It's early in the morning but you and Sana were caught up in each other already, having gotten lost in the kisses you stole from her lips when you climbed back into bed with her.

She was too exhausted to do much of anything when she arrived home late last night but this morning was a different story.

Upon waking up, it was clear that she was craving you as much as you were craving her, just like last night.

Getting lost in each other under the sheets felt refreshing because you've both had a stressful week and now that you both have a couple of days off, you needed this quality time to be intimate together.

You felt her lips tug into a smile against your skin before she began to kiss it.

"You're so soft." She whispered. "So kissable, so beautiful. I want to spend forever in these moments with you."

"I want that too." You said before she lifted her head from your shoulder and put her lips back on yours.

Her fingertips danced along your skin as they traveled across your body while you kissed.

A smirk pulled at her lips upon hearing you let out a moan against her lips.

"I just love that sound." She said. "Are you tired? Because if you aren't," She paused and raised her eyebrows playfully at you.

"I'd love to but I need a nap." You laughed. "But later... yes. A million times, yes."

She smiled against your lips and kissed you a few more times before lying down beside you.

"Alright, well, cuddle me instead then."

"Okay." You grinned.

You curled up to her and tangled your legs with hers before she intertwined her fingers with yours.

You put your head on her shoulder and cuddled her tightly, feeling your heart swell with love for her as she kept you close and warm.

"I love days like these." She sighed. "Where we don't have to worry about anything or go anywhere. We just get to be together; cuddle, kiss, be intimate, and just lay together."

"These days are, by far, my favorite. I love them. I love you."

"I love you too." She said before kissing your lips. "You're tired? You're going to fall asleep on me, aren't you?"

"Probably." You giggled as your heavy eyes slipped shut. "You're so warm and cozy. Plus you tired me out."

She laughed before kissing your forehead.

"Okay, I get it." She grinned. "Get some sleep, beautiful. I think I might take a nap too. Then when we wake up, we can eat and have some more fun."

You giggled happily, not having to open your eyes and see her face to know that she was smirking.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She said softly.

You stayed cuddled up to her tightly as you drifted off to sleep, your bare skin warm against hers.

She closed her eyes after knowing you were asleep just a few minutes later, a smile on her face as she did so, because she was just so happy.