you take your ring off during an argument (requested)

"Oh, look who's finally home." You said bitterly as Sana walked through the door.

"Not now, Y/N. It's been a long day and I'm not in the mood to fight."

"Well, what do you expect me to do when you tell me you're working late and we have to reschedule our flight for our honeymoon? Come on, Sana."

She groaned and rubbed her temples.

"I know, I messed up. But it was out of my hands. I had to work late."

"It's our honeymoon, Sana. We got married almost a week ago and you promised today we'd go! But we had to reschedule yet again because you're too busy with your job to care about me!"

"That is so not true and it's so unfair for you to say that to me when you know that most of the time, I don't have a choice in these things!" She shouted.

"Well, that's how it feels. You promised! Yet, here we are, still home with no sign of going on our honeymoon."

"The day after tomorrow, we'll go. I swear."

"Will we? Or will something else come up? Something more important than me?"

She sighed as she tried to grab your hand, only for you to pull away.

"Y/N, we dated for two years and we're married now. You should know these things happen by now. It's not as though we'll never go on our honeymoon! We will, I promise!"

"We should've gone today!"

"I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry! I just couldn't control it. It was important!"

"More important than me?"

"Baby," She started to say, only for you to shake your head.

"Maybe this was a mistake!" You said before taking off your ring and tossing it at her feet.

"Y/N," She said in shock. "Baby, I know you don't mean that."

You sighed as you stared at your feet.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I know, I messed up, but I promise I'm going to make it up to you."

"I was so excited, Sana. I couldn't wait and then you texted me that we wouldn't be able to go and it was crushing."

"I know." She said as she pulled you into her arms. "I'm sorry. But tomorrow, we're leaving. I'm going to reschedule everything. We leave tomorrow."

"But what about-"

"Forget everything else. You're my wife and we haven't gone on our honeymoon yet and that's just not right. We're leaving tomorrow. I'm not going to let anything get in the way of that?"

"Promise?"

"I promise. And, darling, nothing is more important than you. I promise I'm all yours, and nothing's ever going to change that."

She grabbed your ring off of the floor and slipped it back on your finger.

"This wasn't a mistake and never will be. We got married for a reason - because we love each other more than anything in the world. We're going to have a great life together and an amazing honeymoon."

"I love you."

"I love you more." She smiled and kissed your lips. "Never take that ring off again, okay?"

"I never will. I promise."

You shared another kiss and put your arms around her as she held you tight, whispering words of love in your ear.