surprise studio visits (requested)

"Oh, isn't she so precious!" One of the staff members said as you walked through the JYP building.

In your arms was your adorable three-week-old little girl who slept soundly with her head on your shoulder, her tiny hands resting on your chest.

You couldn't help but smile, always feeling so proud when people talk about your adorable baby girl.

You made your way to the girls' studio and carefully knocked on the door, your daughter secure in your arms as you did so.

"Who's that?" You heard Momo ask as the door opened.

Chaeyoung was the one to open the door and her tired eyes lit up when she saw the baby in your arms.

"Sana, your girls are here!"

Sana had been talking with Tzuyu, writing down lyrics and quietly humming, until she heard Chaeyoung.

She lifted her head as you walked into the studio.

"Surprise! Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Not at all!" She grinned as she got up and walked over to you. "Hi, my love," she said, kissing your lips lovingly. "And hello, my precious baby! How are you today?"

Your daughter was still sleeping but Sana couldn't wait and eagerly but carefully took her out of your arms.

The baby fussed a little bit Sana quickly calmed her down.

"Shh, honey, it's alright. It's mama," Sana said, kissing the baby's head softly.

The girls could no longer focus on the things they had to get done.

They could only focus on your' and Sana's sweet baby girl.

"She's so small," Jeongyeon said as she cooed over your daughter while the girls all got up and surrounded her and Sana.

They've adored her from the moment they met her and they were so impatient and so excited for her to arrive in the world, almost as excited as you and Sana were.

It's the first TWICE baby so they take every opportunity possible to spoil her.

"Hello, sweetheart," Nayeon spoke as she caressed the baby's cheek softly.

"Can I hold her? Please?" Dahyun asked and Sana nodded before putting her in Dahyun's arms carefully.

"So cute! Look at your little nose!" Jihyo said as she and the girls surrounded Dahyun now, fussing over every adorable feature your little girl had.

They do this every time they see her and you and Sana always think it's so precious.

"They make such amazing aunts." You said to Sana as she helped you sit down, worrying about you hurting since you're still recovering from everything.

"Yeah, they are," Sana smiled. "How are you feeling today? Not just physically."

"I'm alright. I'm sore, tired, and a little anxious. I wanted to come surprise you. I thought it would be good for me and the baby."

"I'm happy that you did." She said, pecking your lips. "I'll be done and ready to go in an hour or so. I'll have an early day. Until then, stay here with us."

"Okay." You agreed as you looked back at your daughter.

"You're so precious," Mina said as she held the baby in her arms. "Oh, we love you so much."

You put your head on Sana's chest as you both watched the girls and your little girl, always smiling when you see how loved your daughter is.