you're drunk and don't recognize her as your girlfriend (requested)

The loud and bassy music and the bright lights of the crowded club helped wake Sana up as she walked through the doors.

It's nearing three in the morning and she's feeling extremely thankful that she doesn't have anything important to do tomorrow other than to take care of you, with the terrible hangover you're guaranteed to have because she just knows she's going to be exhausted.

She heard your friends call out her name from across the room.

She was surprised she heard considering how loud everyone was.

But she was thankful when she made her way to them and found that you were by their side.

"Look who it is, y/n!" One of your friends said as Sana stood in front of you.

"Sorry we woke you but thank you for coming to get her. We didn't know what else to do. I've never seen her so drunk before." Another said and Sana sighed when she noticed your drunk state.

You could barely stand up. If it weren't for your friends there to hold onto you, you'd probably be on the ground.

"Of course. Thank you for calling." She said and sent them a tired smile before she took your hand. "Hey, my baby. Are you ready to go home?"

"Not with you!" You said and pulled your hand out of hers.

"What? Why not, baby?" She asked, looking just as confused as your friends.

"I have a girlfriend."

"Baby girl, I am your girlfriend." She laughed and tried to take your hand once more, only for you to move it out of reach before she got the chance.

"No, you're not. I know my girlfriend. Her name is Sana and I'm in love with her."

"Really?" Sana laughed in amusement as her heart soared in her chest from the happiness she felt.

"Yes. I love my Sana very much and only my Sana."

"Well, that's very good to know." Sana said as she stepped directly in front of you. "Because I love you and only you too. Now, will you please get in the car? You're very drunk which means you're going to be very hungover very soon and I want to get you home."

You seemed hesitant, still refusing to let her take ahold of your hand, or touch you at all for that matter.

"Baby, it's alright. It's me." She said as she put her hands on your shoulders, her worried eyes locking with yours as she brushed her fingertips along your arms.

Her touch was so familiar and so comforting. It all clicked for you instantly.

"Sana! I'm so happy you're here." You said and finally moved into her arms, putting your head on her chest with a contented hum falling from your lips as she gently brushed her nails along your back.

"I'm here, baby girl. Let's go home."

"Okay."

"Thank you again for calling me," Sana told your friends as she put her arms around your waist to lead you through the crowd and out the door.

"Anytime." They smiled and watched you walk out the door, relieved that you'd be safe and sound in the comfort of yours' and Sana's bed very soon.

You started to shiver a little as soon as you stepped outside.

"Cold, baby?" Sana asked as she took off her hoodie and then pulled it over your head.

"Not anymore." You said with a drunken laugh and she just shook her head as she rolled those big brown eyes.

She helped you into the passenger seat and then buckled you up.

She kissed your head and then planned on getting into the driver's seat to get you home.

But you stopped her by taking her hand into yours and intertwining your fingers together.

"Sana? I don't want you to get mad at me but I have to tell you something important."

"I won't get mad, baby. Tell me whatever's on your mind." She said as she brushed your hair behind your ear.

"Before you came, there was this girl trying to get me to go home with her."

Sana pretended to be shocked by this, doing everything she could to hold back the laugh that she so badly wanted to let out.

"I know! But don't worry. I told her that I wasn't going home with her. I said that I have you and I love you and only you."

"Well, that's very sweet. Thank you for being so loyal, my love." She said before kissing your temple, chuckling against it before pulling back.

"I mean it, Sana. I love you and only you."

"I love you and only you too." She said, this time with genuinely bright eyes and a bright smile on her face.

She let go of your hand as you put your head back against the seat and closed your eyes.

She got into the driver's side and started to drive home as you fell asleep without another word.

She shook her head with a laugh, gazing at you at every stoplight that she hit.

She felt butterflies in her chest every time she thought about how much she truly loves you.

"I love you very much, y/n. But, as much as I love you, I'll be teasing you like crazy in the morning. It's going to be great." She giggled as she continued to drive home, already so excited to tease you about everything that happened tonight.