finding out that you're a little (requested)

The last thing that Sana expected to wake up to after spending your first night together last night was an empty bed.

But when she opened her eyes, she noticed that your side of the bed was empty.

She frowned before sitting up and rubbing her eyes but when she looked around, she found that the room was empty.

She brushed her teeth quickly before she made her way downstairs, wondering if she'd find you in the kitchen cooking or eating breakfast.

But, to her surprise, she found you sitting on the floor in the living room.

You were in a completely different set of pajamas than you were in last night when you went to bed.

She saw that the pair you had on now had elephants all over them.

You also had a sandwich cut up into little triangles and a cup of juice.

She could hear the tv and heard child-like voices on it and realized that you were watching something that little kids usually watch.

You had a color book and a sticker book in front of you as well as a stuffed giraffe on your lap that you cuddled close to your chest.

"Hey," Sana smiled as she appeared at the end of the staircase. "What's going on, darling?"

"Hi, Sana," You said with a little lisp.

She looked a little curious as she hasn't ever seen this side of you before, though she wasn't judging you at all.

"What are you up to?"

"Oh," You said as you realized that you haven't ever been in little space around her before.

She sat down on the floor beside you and stared at you with soft eyes.

"I guess I should've mentioned this sooner but I'm a little and I often age regress and go into little space. It makes me feel safe and happy and it's just something I do."

"Oh." She said. "That's okay."

"It is? You don't think it's weird or anything?"

"No. Bbay, if this makes you happy, then you should do it whenever you want to."

"Sometimes, people judge me for it."

"Well, then, they're idiots." She said. "I want you to be who you are and do what you enjoy doing. If this makes you comfortable, then I support you completely."

"You do?" You asked with a little smile.

"Yeah. In fact, if you tell me how, I can help. If there's a way for me to."

"Actually, there is." You said. "You could be like my caregiver. I've never had someone to do that for me and it'd be extremely comforting."

"Okay." She smiled and scooted closer to you. "Tell me how."

"Maybe just tell me how small I am. You could call me sweet pet names and make me feel comfortable enough to age regress when I need to."

"Okay." She smiled before kissing your cheek.

She stared into your eyes lovingly as you began to slip back into your little space again.

You felt safe again, maybe now more than ever before.

"Are you alright, precious?"

You nodded your head and began to lisp your words a little as you spoke.

"You're so little and cute."

You smiled brightly and it warmed her heart.

"What are you coloring?"

"A bear." You said. "Like it?"

"It's amazing." She smiled. "And this is your favorite show?"

You nodded as she began to pick up on the little but important things to do and say to you when you're in little space.

You looked so happy and so calm and it warmed her heart.

As usual, she wasn't judgmental at all.

She was so supportive and so comforting, and more than happy to be your caregiver.

And as you stayed in your little space, she happily watched and let you be yourself.

As long as you were happy and content, that's all that mattered to her.

So she sat there with you, more than happy to just sit back and observe your little traits and support you in whatever way she could.

And she'd always be happy to do that for you, whenever you wanted or needed her to.