fighting over forgotten dates and busy schedules - part one (requested)

"Where have you been?" You asked as Sana walked through the door. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Yeah, I do, y/n." She sighed as she kicked off her shoes by the door. "I was in the studio. We had to stay late tonight."

"Obviously, since it's almost midnight." You said and watched as she slipped off her coat. "I'm assuming you forgot what today is."

She rolled her eyes over the tone in your voice.

"It was date night. Remember?"

"No, babe, I forgot."

"Yeah. Of course you did. Again."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Don't look at me like that. You know what I'm talking about. This isn't the first date you've forgotten recently. You said you'll be there and you just don't show up! Meanwhile, I sit in the restaurant waiting for you. Not just for you to show up, but to text or to call if you can't. But you don't!"

"Because I'm busy and I forget!" She yelled in frustration. "I'm under a lot of stress right now!"

"I know you are! I know what you're going through. I know you're under a lot of pressure and you have a lot going on. I'm just asking for one night! A few hours with you. That's all I want!"

"I know but I told you that things can change sometimes. I don't have control over that."

"Then why can't you tell me? Instead of making me sit alone in the restaurant and wait for you for hours, you could call or text and say 'hey, baby. Sorry but I'm stuck in the studio or practice and I can't make it'."

"I forget to."

"Sana, I need you to remember these things! I know you're an idol and I know you're busy but you're also my girlfriend and I feel like you don't care about us anymore!"

"I'll make it up to you, baby."

"When? Because you keep saying that but you never do."

She tangled her fingers in her hair while you held back your tears, lower lip trembling as your heart ached in your chest.

"I can't do this anymore."

"What?" She asked, her heart sinking in her chest over those words.

"I don't want to do this anymore, Sana. I can't keep going through this. I think we should break up."

"No!" She said, her eyes filling with tears as you stood up.

"I need some air."

"No, y/n, don't go!" She said as she rushed to the door, pulling you into her arms before you got the chance to walk away. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll do whatever it takes to make this better."

"Please let go, Sana." You sniffled.

"No." She whispered as a tear slipped down her cheek.

You managed to get out of her grip and walked out the door, in desperate need of some fresh air so you could think things through.

But Sana feared you wouldn't come back.

Everything was falling apart, including her. She couldn't let you just walk away. She had to try and make things better. Because she couldn't lose you; not ever.