she gets jealous of you hanging out with Irene so much (requested)

"Good morning, baby!" Sana said as you reached the last step of the staircase. "I made breakfast for us."

"Oh, that's so sweet, baby." You said as you walked to her. "But I actually have breakfast plans with Irene."

Sana's happy expression instantly changed to one of sadness.

"Oh." She quietly said.

"We have plans for the whole day together. I'm super excited!"

"Yeah, whatever."

You frowned as you heard the grumpiness in her voice.

"Sana, baby, what is it?"

"Nothing. It's just that I finally have the week off but it's the third day in a row that you'd rather hang out with Irene rather than me."

"It's not like that."

"It isn't? Because it sure seems that way!" She said frustratingly. "This is the most time I've had off in a while and you don't even want to spend it with me. You keep hanging out with Irene. Irene this, Irene that. You'd rather be with her than me."

She sat down at the table with a pout on her lips.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to make you feel that way." You said as you walked to her. "That's not how it is. I just got caught up with Irene. She's my friend."

"And I'm your girlfriend." She said. "And you don't even want to be with me."

"Baby, I do." You said as you put your hand on her thigh. "I'm so sorry for making you feel so bad."

"It's whatever. Just go with Irene. I'll be fine."

"No." You said. "I'd much rather spend the day with my girl."

She lifted her head to look at you with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I think it's time I spend some time with you. The next few days that you have off, you're stuck spending them with me."

"You promise?"

"I promise. Irene can wait. There'll be other days to spend with her. For now, I need to devote some time to my beautiful girl. I need some cuddles and kisses."

"I'd love that!" She grinned.

"Let me text Irene real quick." You said and kissed her cheek before grabbing your phone.

You sent Irene a quick text explaining the situation and she was unsurprisingly very understanding, promising to hang out with you again soon.

"There. All set. Now, it's just you and me."

"Yay!" She grinned as she threw her arms around you.

"Let's start with this delicious breakfast."

"Okay." She happily said before you pecked her lips.

You grabbed a plate of food before going to the table and she sat down beside you after making herself a plate too.

These next few days with her were going to be some of the best of your life.