you're a model for Prada and you meet at Milan fashion week (requested)

You took a deep breath as you looked around the crowded room.

This is your very first fashion week you're attending as a model for Prada and you're a little intimated by all the familiar faces around you.

"Hello," You heard someone say beside you.

Turning your head, you saw the most beautiful girl you've ever laid eyes on and your heart continued to hammer, though this time for a new reason.

"Hi," You smiled back at the beautiful girl.

"I'm Sana! What's your name?"

"Y/N. It's great to meet you, Sana,"

"It's so good to meet you too, Y/N," She said before she bit her lip. "You're a model for Prada, right? I've seen you across a few billboards before."

"Oh, yeah, I am." You giggled and shyly tucked a lock of hair behind your ear. "And you're an ambassador for Prada, right? You're from TWICE?"

"Yeah!" She grinned. "I'm honestly so happy to see you here. I still get a little nervous at fashion week."

"It can be a lot to take in." You spoke understandingly. "But we've got each other."

"We do." She happily replied.

For the longest time, you doubted if love at first sight existed.

But you felt it the second you saw Sana.

You can't even begin to express just how smitten you already are with her.

She has the most beautiful eyes and smile you have ever seen and you can tell from the tone of her voice in which she speaks and how every word leaves her lips that she is the sweetest human being.

You tried to distract yourself by watching some of the models walk up and down the runway because all you wanted to do was stare at her and take in every single beautiful feature.

"Since you're a model, will you be on the runway today?" She asked.

"Later, yeah." You said. "I'm pretty nervous."

"Don't be. You'll do great." She spoke reassuringly. "I'll cheer you on if you want me to."

You giggled before you began to play with your hair as she looked you up and down.

"You have no reason to be nervous though, you'll do great. Besides, I think everyone will be too busy staring at you and talking about how incredibly beautiful you are. Any other thoughts won't cross their minds."

Her words made you smile from ear to ear.

"You're beautiful too." You said as you looked into her soft brown eyes.

"Yeah? Do you like me?"

You shyly nodded your head.

"Good. Because I like you too." She confessed. "I've never fallen so hard and so fast for someone before. Do you think that when today's show is over, we could hang out? It'll be late so I understand if you're tired or don't want to-" She nervously rambled.

"I would love that, Sana," You said. "It's my first time here in Milan so I'm not too familiar with a lot around here but I'm sure we could find somewhere to eat or something to do."

"That sounds perfect." She happily replied.

And even though you both tried to watch the show and all of the Prada pieces everyone was wearing, you both kept stealing glances at each other instead, because you were both so head over heels for each other already.

Little did you both know that was the start of something very special.