her being a red-flag girlfriend (requested)

Author's Note: Reminder that this chapter isn't based on Sana's real-life personality.

I know she's a beautiful human inside and out and she would make such an incredible girlfriend. I know she will treat her future partner so well and give them so much love.

It's purely fanfiction, please don't take this chapter seriously.

And also, this chapter probably doesn't need a trigger warning but it contains extreme jealousy and controlling tendencies. Don't read if that makes you uncomfortable.

Love you all 🩷

————————————————

"Where have you been?" Sana asked as she suddenly turned the light on as you entered the kitchen.

You jumped and a gasp escaped your lips as you realized that she was sitting there.

"Oh, babe, you scared me." You chuckled and went to the sink to grab some water.

"I asked you a question. Where have you been?"

"I was out." You said as you shrugged your shoulders. "I went to a party that some of my friends were having tonight."

"Your friends?" She asked and you nodded. "Does that include that Courtney girl?"

"Yeah, she was there." You said.

And Sana began to fume with jealousy.

"Actually, she told me a funny story-"

"I don't want to hear it!" She yelled. "I don't want to hear any of her stupid stories. That girl annoys the crap out of me. She has a thing for you."

"No, she doesn't." You giggled.

"I'm sorry, Is what I'm saying funny?" Sana asked as she stood up, folding her arms over her chest. "I'm not joking. I've seen how she looks at you."

"Why do you get so jealous?" You asked. "Courtney doesn't have a thing for me. She's a friend."

"I don't want you to even be friends with her." She said, taking you by surprise.

"I can't be friends with someone now? I make those choices."

"Do you want to be with me or do you want to be friends with Courtney? She has a thing for you. I see it, everyone sees it! Just not you. You're naive."

"I am not naive." You defensively spoke. "Sana, I love you-"

"If you love me, you won't hang out with her anymore. I don't trust her."

"You should trust me though." You said.

But she just sighed and clenched her jaw.

"You know, now that we're at it, I don't like a lot of the people you hang out with." She said. "I really don't."

"So now I can't be friends with anyone?" You scoffed.

"I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I have a good judge of character and I can tell these people are no good for you."

You went quiet and stared at the floor.

She cupped your cheek and gazed into your eyes.

"I love you. I'm only looking out for you. We'll talk more about your other friends tomorrow but from now on, please don't hang out with Courtney anymore. I don't like her. At all."

You knew there was nothing wrong with Courtney.

Even though you have only known her a few weeks, you've got a good judge of character and she's been nothing but nice to you.

She also knows you're with Sana and has been so supportive.

She's never flirted with you, touched you, or led on that she has feelings for you.

The one you're starting to worry about being around is Sana.

She's become so overly jealous lately.

Of course, some jealousy in a relationship is normal.

But to this extent... it just doesn't seem right.

And you're starting to wonder if your relationship with her is going to last much longer.

"Y/N? Are you listening to me?" She asked as she gently brushed her thumb across your chin.

"Yes. I promise, Sana. No more." You quietly said.

Anything to please her for tonight.

"Good." She smiled before kissing you. "All we need is each other, right? No one else. Just us."

"Just us." You repeated and forced a smile as she pecked your lips.

"Come up to bed."

You nodded and let her take your hand to lead you up to the bedroom, wondering what the right thing to do was anymore.