you surprise her on tour

"Y/n!" Jihyo called from across the lobby of the hotel before running over to you and bringing you in her arms for a long hug. "I can't believe you're really here! Oh, Sana is gonna be so happy!" She grinned and rubbed your back for a minute before pulling away.

She could see the stars in your eyes and it made her happy to know that Sana's would be the same way again in only a few minutes.

You traveled so far to see Sana after being apart for far too long; a rough two and a half months. Sana was missing you like crazy, calling you every chance she got.

You made it this long thanks to FaceTime and Skype, but it wasn't enough for you anymore. You miss each other terribly and since she can't come home, you made the trip out to see her instead.

"I'm so excited to see her," you said with a big smile on your face. "What room is she in?"

"Here." Jihyo handed you a hotel key and at the bottom of the slip was her room number. She helped you with your bags into the elevator and made sure you could handle it all on your own from there before she waved goodbye and you made your way up to the floor Sana was on.

Her room was at the very end of the hallway and you rushed down there as quickly yet as quietly as you could. You stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before putting the hotel key in. It was still early, only a little after eleven am and since it's the girls' off day today, it didn't surprise you at all to find Sana curled up in the bed.

She let out a few soft sounds when the door closed behind you. You made sure not to let it slam shut so it wouldn't wake her before you put your things on the floor and took off your shoes.

"Sana?" You called out as you made your way to the bed. "Sana." You sat on the edge of the bed by her side and shook her shoulder. Her eyes flew open when she felt someone shaking her awake and a gasp fell from her lips when she saw your face. She turned on the lamp and sat up quickly, even rubbing the sleep from her eyes before she looked at you again.

"A-Am I dreaming?" She asked, reaching for your hand. But when she took it into her own and felt your soft skin against hers, she realized it wasn't a dream and you were really there.

"Y/n?"

"Hey, baby."

She pushed the covers away and threw her arms around you. You fell onto your back against the mattress and she laid on top of you; so close that you finally felt her heartbeat against your chest again.

"You're here. You're actually here! I can't believe it."

"I'm here, baby." You smiled and she buried her face in your neck. She kissed your skin lovingly and relished in the warmth of your skin and embrace. "Surprise!"

"The best surprise ever!"

You laughed and ran your hand along her back.

"I wanted to tell you so badly. When you called me last night and told me that you missed me so much I had already booked my flight and was getting ready to head off to the airport a few hours from then. But I thought you'd like me surprising you more."

"I'm so happy," she whispered as she dropped her forehead onto yours. "It's been so long since I've seen you. Since I've been able to hold you and kiss you. I'm happy we got to skype and all until now, but it was never enough for me. I was hoping you'd come out. I was actually gonna ask you-"

"Now you don't have to." You interrupted. "Now I'm here and I'm here for a whole week so we can do whatever you want. Also, I get to see you perform and live out your dream, which is always fun to see."

She giggled as she stared into your eyes then down at your lips.

"Thank you for being here. I love you."

"Love you more."

She leaned in to steal a kiss from your lips, but with how much she's been missing you and how long you've been apart, that one kiss just wasn't enough and she stole as many as she could until you pulled away.

She whined and tried to kiss you again, only for you to turn her cheek and her lips to brush against your skin instead.

"You're tired, my love. I disturbed your sleep."

"No," she said and grabbed your hands, holding them above your head as she peppered kisses across your jaw and neck. "I'm not tired. You're here and I slept well so sleep is the last thing on my mind. I wanna take you out to lunch and give you lots of love." She whispered, continuing to lay kisses to your skin.

"I'd love that." You said breathlessly and sighed softly against her lips when she pushed them back onto yours and all you could think about was how happy you were to be by her side again.